Dare Time

"I Dare you." The room starts tensing up because everyone knows Mina knows what she is going to say. She is trying to tense up the room.

"To Kiss your crush."

The room froze up at this. Even Izuku froze. His eyes were covered by his hair as he got up and walked up the stairs. Kyoka wasn't disappointed. She was saddened. The one chance that she for Izuku to kiss her and he walked away. Another person unknowingly was disappointed.

"I guess that means he loses. Ok! My turn again!" She shouted as the new night went on. Izuku came back down with his 'apple juice' which everyone knew was cap. And Katsuki also came back down.

(Hahahaha Yall for real thought I was gonna play that card huh? The oldest trick in the book)

(Get Jabaited........😂😂)

Izuku slumped back down on the couch next to Kyoka. Kyoka looked at him and he looked back and was wearing his everyday smile.

"Yo. Karma." Izuki responded to the his nickname and turned to a boy with strange elbows who goes by Sero. "Yea?" Izuku responded. "Before you came here what was your favorite sport?" He asked.

"Oh no...." Katsuki said placing his face in his hands. "Fishing. We could go tomorrow." Izuku responded. "Oooo~ whats in season?" Mina asked and Izuku gave his mischievous smile. "If we use Iida as bait who knows what kind of bullies and assholes we could reel in." Izuku said radiating a mischievous aura.

"Did not know delinquents had a season." Ojiro stated as Iida air chopped with his hands. "That is very unhero like and you can should bot use your fellow student as delinquent bait!" Iida shouted refutably while chopping nothing but air.

"Aww come on don't be such a buzz kill. We could catch the baddest of the bad." Izuku said pulling out a picture. "Yea these this guy was bulling a lower class men. and we became buds after wards." Izuku said pulling out a picture with his arms wrapped around the back of two people.

One was a guy who was holding up their school Id and his face looked like he went through hell. The other was a girl who look nervous or scared but showed no signs of injury also holding up her Id.

 The other was a girl who look nervous or scared but showed no signs of injury also holding up her Id

"God damn?! what did you do to that guy?!" Kaminari shouted while looking a bit tense. "Oh nothing really I just threw his face to the ground a few times." Izuku said with his normal smile. "So manly. You beat down bullies." Kirishima said crying manly tears.

"Sometimes Violence is the best influence." Izuku said while putting the picture away. "Guess you were at the top of the school at the time. Have you ever been suspended?" Hakagure asked of the green haired boy.

"Damn Sociopath has too high of grades to get suspended. Plus he hasn't got detention either. Thats why he got the damn name Karma." Katsuki said while everyone looked surprised that Izuku, The guy who seems like he has beaten the shit out of countless people, hasn't been suspended once.

"Have you ever done something you regret? Like hurting someone wise?" The girl with the black ponytail who goes by Yaoyorozu or Yaoymomo as a nickname.

The question froze Izuku as he looked down. He still kept his small smile. The only person he will show his straight face to. Ever. is Kyoka. "There is one thing I regret. The one thing that hurt when I realize what I did." Izuku said while everyone but one Kyoka jiro leaned in to know more.

"I lied to a close childhood friend. I promised I would never leave there side. But I did just that after I changed and to become who I am today." Izuku said while looking at his hand. "what was their name?" a brunette asked. "I'd rather not say." Izuku responded as he threw his body backwards hitting the pillows of the couch.

They left the conversation at that. Izuku received some complements about his singing and guitar skills. Izuku also learned more about his classmates. He now has an official new bait to lure in bullies. Iida is the bait obviously.

It started to get late and everyone started to get under their futons and went to sleep. Izuku being the one who doesn't like sleep much continued to drink his last bottle of 'apple juice' which makes three. He starts to get drousy and yawns. "Ok time to sleep. dammit." Izuku said to himself but before he could even lay his  back on the couch he felt something on his lap.

He looked down and saw that Jiro was awake and laid on his lap as an attempt to sleep. Izuku let it happen so he slept sitting upwards. which he has done in many times before. He then drifted off to sleep.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Author-chan here 7 days till christmas. BOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS and GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLSS!

 BOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS and GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRLLLLLSS!