🤡Not a Chapter🤡

K this will be about two things. Sakura (don't worry its not as bad as you think) and SasuNaru.

Sakura Rant:

Listen. There are 2 types of Sakura haters. 70% are the people who are like "oMg she's so useless, oh wait she healed a fish XD." Or "She's always needing help. She needs to fight for herself." And, "She's in the way of my favorite yaoi ship!!"

As someone who just doesn't like her, we logical Sakura haters don't claim them.

I forgot to mention, the other 30% actually have a reason for not liking her (shocking).

I speak for myself when I say this. I'll admit that Sakura is strong. Some people can't but it's literal facts. She wasn't born with any particular talent yet she worked her way to the top. Sure sometimes she wasn't the most helpful but that's literally because the show is called naruto. And if you say, "well Sasuke isn't the MC but he's more useful."

The literal plot of Naruto is how Naruto gets Sasuke back and becomes hokage. Of course Sasuke is gonna be stronger.

Like I said earlier, she's strong. She's a good healer and can pack a mean punch. She even surpassed tsunade. A FORMER HOKAGE.

This makes me sound like I like her but I really don't. I'm just saying facts rn to prove that I'm not a Hinatard or sumn.

I don't like Sakura (I mean I don't hate her I'm just not a big fan of her) because of the decisions she makes. SASUKE LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL HER SEVERAL TIMES AND YET SHE MARRIED HIM. WHAT? Their whole dynamic seemed one-sided and I feel like Sasuke only married her to restore the Uchiha. Also her personality had almost no development whatsoever. The only development she got was in the OG Naruto when she stopped being an annoying fan girl (I mean she still liked Sasuke but she wasn't as annoying as before) and finally realized that Naruto was also her  equal, not some nuisance.

And please don't be like, "Yeah! She hit Naruto all the time. She was so annoying!"

Literally it was for comedy relief. In the manga she only hit him like what, 3 times? 4? Not even-

After her non-fan girl development, she just kinda stayed the same (personality wise). She had the same personality dynamic pretty much all the way to the end. I haven't watched Boruto but when I do I will see how she acts on there for my final judgement.

End of Sakura rant.

SasuNaru rant/clarify:

I know I said that SasuSaku seemed one sided and that Sasuke tried to kill her. It's true. I stand by what I said. But I also realize that Sasuke tried to kill Naruto pretty much the same if not more amount of times he tried to kill Sakura.

However,

SNS had WAY more development than SasuSaku.

Disclaimer: Ship what you want, I could care less, this is just my personal look on this topic.

Anyways,

Here are some logical reasons that make me ship SasuNaru despite of the killing attempts.

-Their 1st kiss was each other (even though it wasn't intentional)

-Sasuke was ready to die for Naruto during the land of the waves arc

-didn't the get matching Tattoos on their hands?

-Had more shippy moments that I'm too tired to write rn

And didn't Sasuke come back to the village because of Naruto? If not then correct me lmao.

Almost anyone can sense the chemistry. If it's not ur vibe then it's ok. Ship what you want.

To me, Shippuden was a love story.

This is my personal opinion but at the same time it's kinda just facts
This is unedited so yea-
Excuse me grammar