Kakashi hatake, ANBU dog

"L-lord Third-" The masked man said.
                   "This is something that I need to tell you, face to face." Sarutobi then got out of his chair to face the window. You didn't have to look at him to know that there was grief surrounding his aura. He turned around the masked man and sighed.
"Kakashi. Remove your mask."
The silver haired ANBU hesitated, but then complied.

"Kakashi this mission I'm about to assign you is an SS-class mission. I need you to watch over the new jinchuriki of the nine tails. As you know he is the son of Minato Namikaze, your old sensei."

Kakashi hesitated, eyes hardening. His sensei's son?! He thought about the life the blonde was going to have, and it wouldn't be pretty. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Lord Third began speaking again.

"You do not have to engage with him unless harm comes his way. Do you except this mission?" Old man Sarutobi thought that watching over the jinchuriki would soften his heart. He hoped that watching his old sensei's son would lighten the Hatake's  heart a bit.

          Kakashi thought about it then he answered...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aight fine no cliffhanger -_-

"No.."

       "Well to bad. It's already been assigned I just asked to see your reaction lol"

"WHAT?! I'm suited to watch a child!" The hatake yelled.

   Sarutobi simply responded with, "Trust me on this. I wouldn't just randomly pick you." He smiled. It was one that said 'trust me! I got this!'. Kakashi really didn't have much of a choice anyways. This couldn't be that bad. He didn't have to engage unless necessary.

I mean someone had to watch over the Jinchuriki, make sure that the seal doesn't break.

Well he would just have to trust the third with this.

He relaxed a bit and waited for what the third had to say next.

    "Your mission starts tomorrow. You can put your mask back on. I expect a mission report every night at Ten o' clock."

        "Hai."

Second chapter done :'D
I'll try to make the next one longer
Until next time little rats~