The academy

Author P O V

    7 year timeskip (that's how naruto looks like and yes, a long timeskip but I'm impatient.)

Over the years Naruto's and Kakashi's connection grew stronger.
  Eventually Naruto starting calling Kakashi Onii-Chan.

  Heck, even Naruto started to wear a mask like kakashi. He even dressed like him when he was younger.

Currently Kakashi is walking to their private training area in the forest of death.
About a year later of living in their home, Naruto wanted training. That's all he would ask and then finally Kakashi just gave in.
    I believe our little blonde has learned the chidori, the rasengan, and the rasenshuriken. Also sage mode- With the help from master Jiraiya of course.
   But this past month's training has been with Tsunade, which he previously did before but she had urgent business to attend to so that was cut short.
     Currently Naruto is working to master the 100 healings jutsu. He already had the mark, just needed to work on it.

(pretend it's on the photo.. it was hard to edit it ok? So I just got lazy and didn't add it..)

"FOCUS YOUR CHAKRA MORE!"
  "I'M FOCUSING MY CHAKRA OLD HAG!"
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"..n-nothing ma'am-"

Naruto still received a bonk on the head nonetheless.

Kakashi was done waiting, so he made a loud "EHEM" sound.
Quickly Naruto and Tsunade snapped their heads around to the scarecrow.

"What is it Kakashi/Onii-Chan" they had spoken at the exact same time. They did that so often it started to freak Jiraiya out.
  "Naruto, I enrolled you into the academy! Aren't you exited?"
"No."

"I-"
"B-but why?" He asked in a sad tone,

"People are rude creatures, except you guys, Jiji-sama and Ero-Sannin."

The Hatake sighed, "Naruto not everyone is rude you know, you might make some friends."
"Tch, like anybody would be friends with the 'demon fox'" He did air quotations to prove his point of annoyance.
"Well to bad, your going."

   "But Onii-Chaaaan" Naruto whined,

"No buts young man, you are going to the academy. You start tomorrow."

"Fine...mom.."

The next day

"Naruto, Ototo-San wake up. I made breakfast."

"Onii-Chan, do I really have to go to the academy? I already know everything there is to be a basic genin. I see no point."

"Me either but you can't become a genin if you don't even enroll."

"..fine, what a drag." It almost put the Nara's to shame by how much Naruto complained.

'I bet he'd make good friends with the Nara kid.'

"On the bright side, you only have to be there for a year."

"A year too many.."