Ive been dead so here is a chapter

here:

Days passed. The training had only gotten more intense. Though as intense as it was, Kakashi's glare was even more intense. Every time Jiraiya tried to push Naruto to complete something, Kakashi would give off menacing (yare yare daze) faces as a way of saying 'Do anything else and I will literally shove your spine up there.' And every single time, Jiraiya surrendered.

Eventually it was time for team seven to take the official Genin exam. Kakashi and Jiraiya had to round up all of the children around the leaf village.

     And they finally made it. Made it to where? Well just one of the abandoned training grounds. It is completely deserted due to minor casualties so it makes a perfect area for 12 year olds to take a vital test at, right?

     Anyways, the gang is all here so let's have Kakashi take the lead.

     "Ok, kiddos, so today we are going to be taking the genin exams!" Kakashi explained.
     "But I thought we were already genin?" A curious pinkette questioned.
     "Well yes, but actually no." The other white haired man said.

     Both the Uchiha and the Haruno looked puzzled while another blonde boy just went along with it.

     "Allow me to explain," The masked man stated, "You have taken the test that puts you on a genin team, it never said you were genin. That, we are doing today." He exclaimed.

"So, I will explain the rules and we can let the games begin!" Jiraiya exclaimed.

A/N: So I've been dead... yeah anyways, I'm sorry I've just had major writers block. I've sat down to do this chapter like a million times but this is all I could get,

I'll try to update soon and I also wanna say thank you FOR 13K READS HOW IN RHE WORLD DID THIS HAPPEN-

tysm this has motivated me to keep updating!

Seeya next time❤️