;w; (whatever chapter this is)

Bruh i don't even know what write anymore 💀

Like I said, this was made on like. 5-10 minute whim.

I didn't expect this to get views (400+?! Ty all)

BUT CLEARLY I HAVEN'T THOUGHT THE WHOLE STORYLINE THROUGH.

Also sorry I made Sasuke kinda a simp. I tried to make it so he wouldn't be 💀

So this is what I made up at 9:31 pm. Didn't finish because I fell asleep halfway through so now it's 8am. Don't get your hopes us for this chapter 👁👄👁

Anyways here:

My POV bc I want to
                         (Imagine there's a 1 year time skip, and imagine that this is a brief summary of that time skip)

     Sasuke, the boy who liked another one, doesn't know how to express feelings. He thinks everything's going great with him and Naruto. What he doesn't know is that he acts like a douche. An angry little douche. Some days he wouldn't say anything but other days he'd make snarky remarks to Naruto. Naruto didn't get mad whatsoever but he was a little disappointed. He thought Sasuke was a chill dude and that they could be friends but he was wrong. The fan girls were stronger than we expected, they sensed the SMALLEST bit of disappointment that Naruto had for Sasuke and immediately stoped obsessing over Sasuke....and transferred to Naruto.

   That's really all that happened, oh wait! There's more. Naruto.....

GREW HIS HAIR OUT :D

....no? Too bad.

Naruto grew his hair out like the pervy sage's ponytail. But not that extreme. (Jiraiya's  hair was HUGE) Naruto only had the spiky ponytail. Nothing more. I don't want y'all to think that his was like a punk star's.

     Of course, this change made even more girls (even a few boys) obsess over him even more.

      At this point Naruto learned how to block out their screeches.

          Sasuke oh the other hand, did not have this ability. This made him subconsciously be more of a douche bag to Naruto.

   ..
  SO EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT!

   Ok enough rambling, here's the present day

Present day, Graduation exams

  My pov (will switch at random times)

Iruka came into the classroom, he seemed pretty happy that day. He said,
   "All righty class, today will be the graduation exams! We'll call you one by one to do some simple jutsu. First up... (insert random kid name here)"

   And one by one they went, the last one to go was Naruto and Sasuke. Kiba, being the one before them had already walked outside with his ninja headband.

       Hinata, who was before Kiba, peered behind a tree,

    "K-Kiba-kun..." (yes I made Hinata like Kiba, I don't want her to be a fan girl bc she's a queen 😤)