Rebel Yell

"Y/N, are you awake?" I stir and look over to the door.

"Yeah I'm up." Ravel comes in and blushes when she sees me. Even though she's my sister it's like she still can't help herself around me. I shake Sona awake and she smiles when her eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I grab a shirt and we meet everyone in the dining room for breakfast. As we sit down my eyes turn to the twins.

"You two nervous?"

"A little bit," Rem responds. "We've never been to school before and I'm not sure how it'll go."

"I understand," I say. "I'll be right there, and so will Sona and the others. You've got nothing to worry about, and if anyone tries anything you let me know." Rem gives me a warm look and we finish our breakfast before we all head off for the day. On the way to school a lot of people look at me like I'm a harem king and their looks are of jealousy. Sona and Akame are both really popular so I guess I understand it. When we pass the gates I hear some voices I recognize.

"Hot twins bro look at that!"

"Saving that image for later." I break from the girls and grab the throats of Matsuda and Issei.

"If you three even look at them wrong you two are waking up in a hospital. Don't fuck with me." I let them go and they do their best to catch their breath. My eyes turn to the other guy with them and I make sure he knows not to be as stupid as his friends. On my way back to the girls I see Murayama and Katase at the doors. Akame addresses them first before she heads to her class.

"You okay Y/N? I thought you were going to kill them."

"I just might have." I regain my composure and start breathing normally again. "Murayama, Katase, this is Ram and Rem and my little sister Ravel. Girls these are my friends I was telling you about." They all introduce themselves properly and even at school Ram and Rem are still very proper. I guess when that's drilled into your brain for years it must be hard to try to act differently.

"Will we be seeing you all at lunchtime?" Katase asks them. They look at me and I nod.

"That sounds lovely," Rem answers the pink haired girl. "I look forward to it." They head to their class and Rem gets closer to me. Ram seems to be handling herself fine but I can tell Rem is still really nervous. My arms go around her and she starts to calm down.

"Don't worry sweet Rem, I'm here for you." We get to class and I introduce the twins to the teacher and they do the same to the class. They take seats near Rias and the others and I give them a smile before class starts. Adam turns around and talks to me.

"You know those girls Y/N?"

"Yeah, they're close friends of mine. It's a long story but they're kind of like sisters to me." He nods to me.

"I see. Word got around about you fucking up the trio the other day, and entering a similar altercation this morning." I shrug my shoulders. "You did the right thing. Ever since those dudes showed up they've caused nothing but issues for all the girls. It makes the other guys here look bad."

"Yeah it does. Fortunately you seem to be different from those three." He smirks at me.

"Of course I am. I've got two little sisters and I would hate to see them be a victim of those perverts. You're a good dude Y/N." He isn't too much different from me in that regard. If those bastards tried anything with Ravel or the twins they'd be dead where they stand. Class starts and I pay attention to the lesson intently in case Ram or Rem may need some help. The both of them are really smart but getting thrust into something like this so suddenly could cause things to be tougher on them. The lesson concludes and the teacher gives us some time to work on our assignment so I go over to the girls.