The Phoenix

Y/N (your name)
F/C (favorite color)

Y/N POV

"Lord Y/N," a voice calls from outside. "Lord Phenex has requested your presence."

"Lord Y/N, you have been summoned," another says. I grab some clothes and throw them on real quick.

"Alright, I'm up." The two maids come in. The two of them are twin sisters, though one has pink hair and red eyes and the other has blue hair and eyes.

 The two of them are twin sisters, though one has pink hair and red eyes and the other has blue hair and eyes

(A/N: Rem is a fucking treasure so I decided to put her and Ram in. I don't do a lot of universe crossing in my stories anyway.)

"Good morning Ram and Rem." The two bow to me.

"Good morning Lord Y/N," they both say. I roll my eyes.

"I've told you both countless times to just call me Y/N." Ram shakes her head.

"Your father has specifically ordered us to call you Lord Y/N so by his command that is what we call you."

"I understand Ram," I reply. "Just understand it would make me more comfortable if you two called me Y/N." Ram leaves the room.

"I'll wait outside for you Lord Y/N." Rem comes and sits next to me. She's always been a little more emotional than her sister and she's easier to talk to.

"Is everything okay Lord Y/N? You seem to be on edge today." I pat Rem on the head as she always seems to enjoy that.

"I'm okay Rem, it's just when Father summons I always wonder what it is. It's most likely about Rias." Rias is my fiancée, which wouldn't be so bad but our engagement was arranged. Rias and I get along well but we don't see each other romantically, instead as good friends.

"I understand Lord Y/N." We join Ram in the hallway and the three of us walk down towards my father. As we make our way down my little sister comes out of her room and joins us.

 As we make our way down my little sister comes out of her room and joins us

"Good morning Ravel," I say. "Do you have any idea what Father wants?"

"The only two that know are him and Mother. Ruval and Riser haven't said anything about it." Ruval I could understand having him keep a secret, but Riser I'm not sure. In fairness he is the third of five so he gets middle child syndrome a lot.