My Curse

"Wake up!" I feel something smack me across the face and my eyes jolt open. I try to move my arms but they're bound by chains, though my feet are just dangling. The room is dark with a single light on in the corner with a table near it, a bunch of random items strewn across it. "So you've finally come to." That voice, I recognize it. "Riser is glad that our partner was able to secure you."

"I'm going to kill you."

"How noble of you. I'll go let Father know you're awake now." Riser leaves the room and I look around to try to understand my surroundings before trying to escape. I focus my breathing as I was taught. Uncle Iroh don't fail me now. I extend my fingers in the same way he taught me and try to feel my energy flowing throughout my body, but to no avail.

"Dammit," I snap. The door opens again and in walks both of my parents. While my mother seems distraught by what is going on my father seems nothing but angry.

"I hope you slept well," he begins. "Tonight will be the official wedding between the two of you, all right here in the Phenex mansion. Nobody is coming that will get you out of this, and before you even try, just know that you can't possibly think of taking us on by yourself." I don't answer him. What would I even say to the man who has gone so clinically insane as to kidnap his son? He leaves and my mother stays.

"Y/N." She comes closer to me. "Say something."

"Get out of my face!" Mother looks at me with even more fear caked onto her face.

"I didn't have anything to do with this son, I promise," she pleads. "Don't be upset with me over this. We still love you and want you to make your own decisions."

"Save it," I retort. "I've nothing to say to you." She backs away and leaves the room, allowing me to go back to my focus. Iroh said this may kill me if done incorrectly, but it seems as if I don't have a choice in the matter. As much as I try to focus my energy it seems as if it isn't working. Either I'm too worked up or these chains are meant to hold me down. Riser re-enters the room and he doesn't seem to be in a great mood.

"There's something Riser doesn't understand Y/N."

"There's a lot you don't understand, so what's new?" He burns me and my wounds don't regenerate. All of my magic is sealed off it appears.

"I'm sure you're curious as to why you're not regenerating. Father created these bindings with a seal on them. Not only are you unable to use magic but your power is significantly limited." He grabs my hand and crushes it. "Riser can break you all he wants and you will be in pain. All you have to do to be set free is to say you're ready for your wedding. As to my prior question, Rias is a very beautiful girl, and I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't want her to be yours. If she was mine I would have my way with her until her mind breaks." I swing my feet at Riser but he's unfazed by my actions.

"You even think about touching her you're dead Riser!" He takes my other hand and crushes it like before.

"So you do love her? You really do confuse me younger brother. Father is sending the message to the Gremory family right now, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. This could be a good thing though. If you don't want her Riser will make her a great slave." It pains me knowing that I can't do anything about what's going on. I hope Rias is okay, not to mention everyone else that was there with me. Riser readies his flames again. "Let's see you dance for your life Y/N."

Sona POV

"What's taking so long?" Serafall seems just as impatient as I am for the word to be delivered. Someone breaks through the door and I recognize it as my mother. At this point her and my father know all about Y/N and I's relationship, and they approve so long as the engagement is undone.