015

Seonghwa and I had been spending almost all of our time together since my training had begun. He had even begun going to school again, sitting at the back of the class with me and keeping an eye on the others as the days went on, the man always and constantly by my side like a guard-dog rather than a friend.

And although I hated to admit it, I found myself drawn to him as well, something without even realizing it which was why, when I jolted awake form yet another nightmare, covered in sweat and with ragged breaths rattling through my chest, I instinctively found myself needing him.

I barely hesitated for a second before slipping out of my bed, shivering a little as my bare feet touched the icy floor beneath me and shuffled over to poke my head through the door and into the empty hallway on the other side, shadows licking up the walls and windows.

When I had deemed the coast to be clear, I silently tip-toed down the hallway towards Seonghwa's room as if the small trip was nothing more than second-nature by now, carefully opening his door and slipping inside before shuffling over to his bed only to find it empty.

Anxiety and nervousness quickly replaced the initial disappointment that had wahsed over me as I glanced around the dark room for the tall blond, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I let out a shaky breath as I wrapped my arms around myself and sat down on the dark covers of his bed before learning over to turn on the bedlight, the golden glow washing over the room as I whispered, "I'm sure he'll be back," mostly to myself, "I'll just stay here until he's back."

Seonghwa turned off the motor on his motorcycle as the garage door shut behind him, the sounds of rolling thunder dissapearing into the silence of the night as he pulled off his helmet, wincing slightly as he touched his lip, his finger coming back covered in blood.

Sighing, he turned to Wooyoung with a glare as the younger got off his own vehicle, crossing the space between them with only a couple of steps and grabbing him by the collar before he got a chance to leave the garage.

"We'll talk about this in the morning," Seonghwa said, "Tomorrow. This is your responsibility and a mistake like this is not something I'm going to overlook. You should be grateful that I'm not letting Hongjoong handle this."

The supplier quickly nodded, bowing his head slightly as Seonghwa walked past him. He threw his jacket over the back of one of the chairs in the foyer before heading up the stairs, dragging his exhausted body into his room and absentmindedly turning on the light only to freeze as he saw you.

He felt his heart ache as he took you in for a moment; wrapped up in the sheets, sleeping on his bed with a troubled look on your face.

Seonghwa carefully closed the door behind him, running a hand through his hair; dirty and tangled, before crossing the room with silent steps and slipping into the bathroom where he took a moment to check out his busted lip which was cut, bloody, and bruised only to jump in surprise as a soft voice pierced through the heavy silence.

"Seonghwa?"

"What happened?" I breathed, slipping past the door and reaching out to touch the wound, Seonghwa wincing slightly at the action. "It's nothing," he said.

I frowned, "It's not nothing, Seonghwa. You're hurt, bleeding-"

"Princess, I'm fine," he pressed offering me a small smile that only made the cut look worse. I clenched my teeth, feeling my jaw tighten, "I'm not. I'm not fine. I don't like it when you come home roughed-up and hurt, when you're bleeding and I have to fix you. I care, Seonghwa, which is why this is not fine."