FGDCT: Visit or permanent vacation?

Hey people, I will keep writing just for the heck of it! vote if u like it though! 

____________________________________________________________

~Visit, or permanent vacation~

I got to watch them all go up one by one and make a replication of Iruka. 

It was like magic. It fascinated me so much that  before I could get to my new house I would 

Go to some sort of library and try to master this. Naruto's turn was next and I already new what was

to come 

And I was watching with my eye sockets on Naruto. "SEXY NO JUTSU!" and a puff of smoke followed after his hand sign, Iruka fell to the floor in a nose bleed and shortly after Naruto was given a lecture. 

Class went on and I asked Iruka for some directions to the library. Now I was the last one in the room, or so I thought. Ino and Sakura were waiting by the door, both with mean expressions on

their  Faces. "Um... Hey girls, you need me for something or what?" I gave them a questioning look. 

"Don't 'um' us, we just thought you should know sasuke's mine! " retorted Ino. 

"Yea- hey wait! Sasuke's mine!" yelled Sakura 

After that they got into a name calling session and I slipped away without notice 

That, was weird...

After my weird conversation with ino pig and billboard brow I left to the library and 

Came to my dull looking dorm ,nothing in particular made it unique and it was just my size. 

I read every book I had purchased with the money the hokage left me with for the month. 

My clothes were perfect. A navy blue shirt that stopped half way at the belly, netting the same length went over it. Along with hand grips and a black skort. I have finally been able to master the

replication jutsu  perfectly now and make a clone of myself. I'm quite satisfied with myself and I quickly lost myself in thought while Lying on my bed.

The question that's been in my head for as long as I've been here has been eating me alive 

In the inside.

How do I leave...?

I'm not sure I want to. I had a pretty good life before ..but still...  

I can't imagine leaving here forever. Even if I just came it felt right, like this is where I belong. 

But my friends and family keep flashing through my mind giving me guilt for even thinking of staying here. 

Yes, there is no dought about it I will have to find a way to get back. It's not like me to except fate and start a new life without a fight or even try to be a rebellion on this way of life. But here I am, studying for the academy. Not having a care in the world. I feel disgusted with myself.

But I will find a way to get home. Because this place may be wonderful, but it doesn't have Caroline, or Mom or dad or that guy in math class who looks super cute!!

Because there's no place like stupid yet awesome Minnesota!! Exhaustion took over my body from all the studying and training and I fall asleep with worrisome thoughts heavy on my shoulders.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up two hours before I was suppose to and decided to get to class early. 

I watched kids one by one get to their seats all hiper and excited for the test. I was beyond prepared 

and of course I passed. Everyone gathered outside waiting for their parents to congradulate them. 

A pang of sadness hit me. Even the joy of passing couldn't make me feel happy. Not if my parents aren't here...

That's when I saw the most saddest sight ever, Naruto on the swing all by himself... 

I walked over to him since I didn't fit in with all this happiness around my sad mood. 

"Hey naruto, I don't feel like hanging around all their cheering so I think I'm gonna hang with you for now.." 

"Mm" his mumble seemed so emotionless it was like a talking to a robot. " Well you should be happy you passed without even being here to long, so you don't get my mood, I'm leaving" I saw him took off and one of the guys who graded my test started to approach him and talked to him as he walked away.

"Crap" I muttered to myself. I almost forgot this part of the series, I probably shouldn't interfere. I already Have caused a lot of change in the series, maybe it might change in my world... That would be kinda cool. 

Plus, I already know it's gonna end alright. So, I'll just leave it be.

I got home and looked in the mirror for nearly an hour deciding where should I put my head band. 

I thought neck but that's for really ice people. The way sakura does it is to Girly... oh oh!! I know! 

I'll put it around my waist!!! " my oh my, who is that stunning ninja in that waist band, oh wait thats just me!!" haha... That's something caroline would probably say... Caroline... Man I need to finding ways to get back home and quick. Home... Woah!! I can't remember how my house looked like!!! 

Think, think, think! Right green walls!!! Why am I forgetting everything?!? Is that what this place does to my brain...? I need to leave. I curled up in bed in a fetal position and worried myself to sleep again. 

It seems I'll always be sleeping with a heavy heart.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Sorry boring chapter!!! I'll promises the next will be super exciting, or at least I'll try 

Comment vote, do what u like just do something nice! I need to no should I go on?. 

And thanks for the support ayame!!!