FGDCT: Teams!

I might not write for little while, since conferences at school and all ( scary!)  

so bare with me! 

______________________________________________________________

~Teams!~

We jogged our way to the hokages house and we were already our of breath, so I thought 

why run when we can leap from roof top to, roof top!?! I knew she would disagree when I told her 

So forced her on my back Ike a piggy back form and before she can protest I leaped on to the nearest roof. I was glad I have been practicing and working out or else I wouldn't be able to even move with her.

"AAaahhhHH!" her voice waved in 'Ahs!' and 'eeps!' all the way to the hokages and when I let her  

Get off my back she had almost passed out. "Omg...holy... Like I'm at a loss for words here!! 

You can fly!?!? I laughed uncontrollably at her it took me a while to explain but she got it eventually. 

We walked into the hokages doors and entered her room. I had to introduce her and tell him I know she has the potential in being a ninja and kiss up stuff like that. He finally begun nodding his head. 

"ok but does she have any abilities? We would have to start her up as an academy student beginners class." my eyes went wide "um maybe?" I said in a questioning myself way. Before I could  

Deffend her he threw a kunai at her. She was like a deer caught in head lights but somehow managed  

To dodge gracefully in a twirl. "Like, don't underestimate me Sol. My Russian instructor was pretty fierce 

I think I can manage a little." I was amazed by her swiftness. I can see the passion in eyes mixed with fear. She really wanted to be ninja after all. "Alright. Solo, If you can train her until your next meeting with the academy for team choosing. I will pass her a genin" I bowed furiously and yelled "Thank you!!" 

I dashed out the door and gripped her hand to follow.

-Three Days later-

"Ok! I think your ready!" Caroline nodded but she seemed quite scared. We've been training vigorously  

Over the past couple of days and it was time to show the hokage and right before we entered the door  

She started to complain. "Um.. I just remembered I forgot something! Let's go back!" I Shoved her through the door without further a do.

With in minutes she came out with a head band tied tightly around her head like sakura's. 

"Wooh!! You did it girl!" I cheered. "Yah! I totally did it!! Ok now lets go shopping! I want to wear those stuff you've got on before we go to the academy place or whatever." I ushered her out to the shops and bought her somethings. "Hey you ready yet or what?" I asked impatiently waiting her to be out of the fitting room. 

"Ok how do I look!" she had her hair up in a pony and her bangs were put all to one side covering her right eye slightly. She had on tight white wrappings around her upper body and had a dark blue crop shirt over it. Her arm sleeves started at her shoulders which was netting and stopped at her rists. She had a similar black skort on. "oh my gosh!! I'm jealous! Ok we better hurry or we'll be late!" 

We dashed tot he academy and got their and it was packed

Ino and Sakura gave me weird looks but kept talking about sasuke with their little fan group. 

Everyone kind of eyed Caroline. Wondering when she came in the picture. 

Caroline though automatically was brimming with eagerness and I could tell her popularity side was taking over her inside. "Oi! Everyone! This is Caroline and she is a genin now too!"  

"Omg like hi people!" guys rushed over to her in seconds and I just giggled knowing this would happen. 

Ino seemed md that she was getting more attention then her but sakura was procrastinating about sasuke joining the guys. Which never happened.

Naruto jumped up on sasukes desk after the Boy craze over Caroline. 

O. My. Goodness! " I need a camera!!! Like now!!!" 

I half screamed had whispered into carolines ear. She was confused and then I told her the scene that would soon come. " Omg! Haha that's funny lets just take mental pictures!" 

We waited for the guy to bum naruto and see him fall and SMACK! There lips connected and I was laughing so hard trying not to close my eyes for a second of this. We watched Sakura blow up from surprise. Caroline giggles away with me and naruto got a whooping from every sasuke fan girl in the room.

Iruka silenced us all to our seats and introduced Caroline properly before starting the team choices 

"Alright, team 7 is... Sasuke uchiha, Sakura haruno, (sakura cheers), uzamaki naruto, (Naruto cheers, Sakura sighs) and...Solo Aivazkosky." he carried on to other teams and when team ten came he said " team 10 is, Ino, shikamaru, choji, and Caroline Wittenburg. Ino looked so mad. This should be interesting..!

_____________________________________________________________________________________ 

Tried my hardest, leave a comment! Vote! Or just read i'm fine with anything!!