FGDCT: Missing

Ok I'll try and add more detail and more, well...something! Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________

~Missing~

I feel flakes of something irritably cold prick my eye lids. I feel so tired that I try to ignore them, but they seem to keep pilling up. I sit up straight realizing how cold it was and I instantly start shivering. What is up with this weather. Wait a minute, why am I outside?!?!? I glance at my surrounding and instantly knew where I was. The parking lot for a plaza near the old elementary school...I'm home.

"I'M HOME!!!" I started running through the parking lot skipping over heaps of snow. My heart was beating against my rib cage yelling to jump free. I winded down the roads without second thought, passing the railroad tracks and start off towards my house. Until something catches my eye. A flyer on a street lamp. It was a Missing poster with a ugly picture of me on it smiling really hard, it was an old birthday picture."Me...thats me!" I could hardly bare the words. People I know and care about all think I'm missing. maybe even dead.. How long have I been gone..? It's only been a few days, right? I last remember the weather being early fall and it's already snowing hard. I've been gone for about two months then?!? The time must be so drastically different here then in the ninja world.

I can't go home. Not when my parents think I'm missing. I looked in at my clothes to find they were in fact the clothes I had on before I left. Pjs and a robe. I felt something heavy in my pocket one: the kakashi and sasuke plushie. and Two: my phone.

"Omg my phone!!" I flipped it open and dialled in caroline's number if anyone I had to go to her. I know I can trust her.

With in minutes caroline was jogging in long strides towards the railroad tracks and i as she got closer I could see the tears in her eyes. "OH MY GOSH SOLO! *sob* I - I thought you w-were dead!!" she starts leaning on me for support and hugs me at the same time. "shhh.. its ok, I'm alright." i tryed to hush her. Wow... out of all the years I've known her for she has never cried, even in the first grade. "You better have a DAMN good explanation Sol!" she started to dab her eyes with her scarf, I started to explain to her where I've been and stuff, but she seemed really sceptic. Until I started to tell her how scared I was and how I missed her and everyone, her face instantly relaxed at that comment. "hmm... Sol, are you going back to that place?" I haven't thought about it until now. I kinda want to go back but stay. If i had caroline their I would love it but my parents... they were already having financial issues maybe I was a burden. "Well.. I would if you came with me." shock flashed in her eyes for a split moment, but then I noticed how hard her thinkign face was put on. "I'll see it to believe it. I honestly can't live in a world without you Sol. Like for real." tears rolled down my cheek, I was utterly shocked she could understand and trust me so easily. She is truly a friend.

"Ok then! let's do this!" I grab the kakashi plushy and check the eye. Of course the red ruby was neatly tucked inside. "OK....I don't know what to do.." I admitted and she instantly started laughing. "I never thought I would miss that dumb side of you. Ok lets try just holding it and like wishing we were their... You think it'd work? Cause I like totally just got it from a movie..." hah and she calls me dumb.. 

"well it's worth a shot!" We clasp our hands together with the ruby in the center of our palms and we close are eyes and just stand their... We wait and wait. I start to day dream about whats going on in konoha, and right away the light of the ruby snaps me out of my day dream. "like...Woah!! It's glowing!" 

"Thank you Caroline I didn't notice!" I sauced on the sarcasm in that line and that's when the pulling started 

to begin. "Hey!! Its sucking me in!! Solo don't you dare let go of my hand or I'll never forgive you!!" 

I chuckled and let her go through the glowing portal and I jumped in after.

This time was a bit different. Instead of waking up outside the village we woke up in my apartment. 

Caroline is wide awake on the wooden floor seems completely shocked with her eyes wide open and mouth slightly ajar. "You let go of my hand didn't you..." Before I could laugh at her shock, I jot iced her hair wasn't brunette anymore.. It was deep midnight blue!!! Her skin was still pale as before but her eye color was grayish. "Oh My Gosh! Caroline your hair is Blue!! No fair..." I poured to myself and she immediately sat up straight frantically pulling her hair to the side to see the midnight blue hair. 

" Ahhhh!!!!" she screamed like a five year old and almost bluenout my ear drums... " o..m..g.. This is terrible! And look at you Sol, your skin is really white! This is creepy...."  

"Relax Carol, this is my apartment in konoha, and yes your appearance changes here. But relax you look gorgeous!!!!" she sighed and got up "Well if you say so. So like what do we do now?" 

"We've got to make you a ninja! Ok! To the hokages house!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok I tried. So comment? I like comments :)  

And vote only If you like!!