Introduction To Baking

Hey everyone it's me again! I've come up with my own book. It's all about baking and what you need to know. Supposing I know how to bake a few things my self.

I'll be teaching you guys some of my favorite recipes and of course the other ones.

I promise this class will be fun. I'll also share some of my experiences along the way.

...........

Measurement :

Now the first thing you have to know is the measurement. Baking is all about measurement so those of you who don't like maths you better start liking it now.

You'll need to know that you can use any scale to measure your ingredients as long as the measurement is right. I prefer using the electronic scale that one is easy to use. You can change the unit at anytime.

Electronic scale:

This is how the electronic scale looks like

This is how the electronic scale looks like. The unit button there is what you press to change to any unit ranging from pounds, kilogram, gram and ounze.

Analog Kitchen scale :

  This is the analog kitchen scale

  This is the analog kitchen scale. This one has two units that is ounze and pound. Each tiny line is equal to 2 ounze . The screw on top there is used to make sure the pointer is on zero. Remember the pointer should be always on zero before you start measuring. Even this scale has grams so that would make it easier.

8 ounze is equivalent to a half  pound. The symbol for pound is lb ounze is oz the grams you know it it's g.

Using the right tool for the right job:

I mean we all know that this is common sense. This is a vital thing I'll like to talk about. Always use the right tool for the right job.

This way your tools will last long enough.

One thing that I learnt is that when baking, you bake with joy otherwise your baked product will not be good.

.............

I think that's all. Stay tuned for the next update.

I'll be dedicate this book to shirley1210 and

HaithamHammouri

Love,
The author