Recipe Six[Piped Biscuits]

Piped Biscuits :

Piped biscuits are more of a paler biscuits as compared to the usual golden biscuits that we make.

It is more often baked to a point where it turns golden brown around the edges but remains paler in the centre..They are super light, crispy and crumbly.

Ingredients :

Soft flour - ½lb /8oz

Corn flour - 40z

Margarine - ½lb
Sugar - 20z

Egg - 1

Strawberry flavor - 1tsp

Diluted Milk

Procedure :

(1) Sieve 8oz kf soft flour into a bowl add 4oz of corn flour into the flour.

(2 )In another bowl, measure ½lb of margarine and 2oz of sugar amd cream using a hand machine. Do this till it's light and fluffy.

(3)In another separate bowl, crack onr egg and take the yolk out. Add 1tsp of strawberry flavor.

(4) Now pour a reasonable amount of diluted milk in the liquid mixture.

(5) Now whisk the till it foams.

NB: For this process listen attentively otherwise se one mistake amd the dough will become hard for the piping bag and it might tear it.

(6) Now add little flour into thw cream ans stir with a spatula in a circular motion.

(7) Then add a little of the liquid mixture and continue staring. Continue doing this till the flour and liquid mixture is done.

(8) Now get a piping bag with with a star nuzzle.

(9) For the piping method, you will use rossette shape piping. Ill leave a link here so u can watch how its done lr just tyoe rossette shape piping on YouTube to watch.

(10) After that, plave in a parchment paper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes or till the egdes turn golden brown.

****end of recipe *****

Hope you enjoyed today's recipe. See you later.

And here's the link.

https://youtu.be/yO-3quhIml0

Stay safe.

Love,
The Author 💕