16

PART SIXTEEN

Taehyung's breath was shaky. He held the door handle firmly in his trembling hand, debating whether to actually go inside or just go to the park like always.

The cold wind brushed against his figure, the shadow of his mother cooking inside the kitchen being seen from outside. He swallowed heavily.

The fear of getting beaten up by his father once again, made him want to cry. A lump formed in his throat at the thought of the man's hard fists coming for his smaller body and how harsh the pain was afterwards.

Taehyung wanted to cry.

He didn't want to feel his father's anger. He didn't want to feel the burning pain all over his body. He didn't want to pass out from it, because it was too much for him to handle.

All he wanted to do was leave.

But he couldn't.

So, with nervous eyes and still shaking hands, Taehyung opened the wooden door to his house. And was immediately greeted by the strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

It didn't freak him out — he was used to it. The only thing making him even more anxious was the silence.

He couldn't hear his mother cooking in the kitchen, he couldn't hear the tv with the usual football game playing — there was nothing.

Trying to gulp the lump down in his throat, the boy quietly closed the door shut behind him again and walked towards the dirty stairs to get to his room.

Just when he took one step up the stairs, he was pulled back harshly by his father's strong grip on his hair. A loud cry left Taehyung at this, his hands flying up to grab the man's wrist.

"Where were you?" His gruff voice slurred out and Taehyung could already smell the alcohol in his breath. "I asked you something!"

The boy flinched, chest heaving up and down heavily with tears already streaming down his face. His father pushed him down to the floor and send a hard kick into his side. Taehyung sobbed. "Stop! Please!"

His father laughed.

Taehyung cried out, slamming his hand onto the ground repeatedly, when the man kicked his aching figure like there was no tomorrow. "Piece of shit."

He choked out another sob at his father's words, using the man's stumbling to get back to his feet. Taehyung winced from the pain and did his best at running upstairs to his room. He felt like he was going to pass out.

Blood was running out of his nose and lip, his torso pounded terribly from the pain and his steps got slower and harder to make with every passing second.

The sound of angry footsteps behind him, made him sob loudly again. Panic filled him to the core and he did his best at rushing into his room and locking the door.

Taehyung grabbed his phone — he was going to call Jungkook.

His door shook by his father's harsh knocks and kicks against it, making the boy bite his already bleeding lip. The ringing on the other side of the phone made him want cry even more. Jungkook didn't answer.

"No." He whispered with a terrified voice.

Taehyung crawled away from the door, only to see his door getting thrown out of his angles. His father stood in the doorway with a face that showed nothing than rage and lunged forward.

And Taehyung screamed.

———

Loud music filled Jungkook's ears as he stumbled around the club, his arm wrapping itself around a random boy's waist to pull him closer. "Wanna dance?" He rasped out into his ear.

The boy bit his lip and nodded profusely, letting the older drag him onto the dance floor. He pressed himself against Jungkook's ripped chest, his fingers moving over it seductively.

A low groan left the ravenette at this, his hands wandering down to the male's bottom — not noticing his phone ringing in the pocket of his pants.

He was drunk.

Way too drunk.

"Fuck." He whispered, once the other turned around in his hold and started to grind onto him. Jungkook's pupils were widened.

Ecstasy.

One of the drugs the ravenette enjoyed.

He tightened his hold on the boy, lips sucking on the skin of his neck — leaving prominent hickeys on it. Moaning in pleasure, the unknown boy pushed his bottom right against Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook growled into his ear from behind, slightly thrusting his clothed member against the other's ass. Smoke filled the club from every direction, the led lights changing their color every second. The loud music boomed through the crowded hall, sweaty bodies bumping against each other.

The ravenette threw his head back in pleasure, when the younger rubbed his cheeks against his dick. The boy moaned, while Jungkook was pushed in an even more frustrated state; he wanted him.

His head was spinning from the alcohol and drugs, his steps were unsure and he felt like he was going to pass out soon. But did he care? No.

Because it felt like freedom.

He was free from his own thoughts and memories. Jungkook loved it.

And he would never be able to stop.

———

shit's about to go down