a morning in (Luke Alvez)

Summary: a morning in with SAA Luke Alvez

Category: fluffy fluff

WARINGS: none :)

Word count: 0.6k

Luke Alvez was the love of your life. It sounds cheesy to say, but it's the only way to describe the feelings that arose when you saw his face.

Being part of the BAU, Luke's job was very demanding, he was gone a lot, so the time you two had together was precious.

The times Luke was home, you clung to him like your life depended on it, but who could blame you? The affection wasn't one-sided, though, as Luke was the same way with you.

So when you woke up next to him, it was pure bliss. Luke woke up first, as he always did, which was a side effect of his time as a U.S Army Ranger. He was careful not to wake you up when he put his arm around you, but he knew his plan had failed when he heard you whine about being awake.

"Good morning honey, sorry I woke you" Luke whispered as you stretched, to try and relive some of the tension in your aching muscles.

"It's ok love, I'm just happy you're here" you say snuggling into him.

There was a tranquil vibe in the bedroom where you two had slept. It was peaceful, and you both were happy. You sat there in a comfortable silence, just basking in each other's love. You were running your hands through his brown curls, while he used his thumb to gently rub your shoulder.

All you could hear was the silence, until you felt the familiar pang in your stomach that reminded you that you were hungry.

"I'm hungry" you said, quite bluntly.

"Well aren't you always?" Luke teased you, knowing that you always had food on the mind.

"Hey! Rude much?" you said while play slapping him on the arm.

Luke apparently didn't like that, because he started tickling you in retaliation.

"Hey, hey, hey mister! Don't use my weakness as ammunition!" you struggled to say as the laughter forced it's way through your throat.

He continued to tickle you, until you finally managed to push him off of you.

"Well that was fun. I'm gonna go make breakfast now!" Luke said as he started to get out of bed.

You grabbed his wrist before he could, saying, "Hey! We both know that you can't cook. Do you want to burn this apartment building down? 'Cause you work for the FBI, not the Fire Department, you do know that right?"

"Hmmfffttt" he mumbled in response.

"C'mon bubs, you can be my sous-chef" you said, which made Luke smile.

You both got out of the bed, which caused Roxy to get out of hers, which was in the corner of the room.

"Hey girlie! You want to make breakfast with me and your dad? Yeah?" you said in a high pitched voice, which made the man standing next to you, chuckle.

The three of you made your way to the kitchen, and you started to make breakfast.

As you began to fry the bacon in a pan, Luke wrapped his arms around you. As he rested his head on your shoulder, you asked him, "Do you want to sample the goods?"

"Of course, do you even know me?" he asked playfully, as you shoved the slice of pork into his mouth.

"Mmmmm it's good," Luke said.

"Of course it is," you said, winking at him.

You then continued to finish cooking the breakfast. Once it was done, you plated everything for you and Luke, and then headed over to your dining table.

You both had glasses filled to the brim with apple juice, the two of you clinked your glasses together, and you said, "Here's to mornings with the two of us", then you saw Roxy staring at you, "Sorry Roxy, three of us".