Change of Position

Hola! So I decided that I will be writing in this book and Broken Spirit. This chapter is dedicated to silveredDreams.

***888***888***888***888***888***888***888***888***

Eric's POV:

I sat in my room with Zed. He had insisted on coming over saying that a couple should always have access to each others rooms. I regretted calling him my boyfriend. It was the only thing I could think of to say at the moment, but now that the moment was gone...

Zed scooted closer to me from the edge of my bed and laced his fingers with mine. I glanced at them for a moment and looked up into his eyes. The need was obviously there, he leaned closer to me and I held my breath, waiting. He stopped just a few millimeters away, his breath tickling my face. He was forcing me to be the one to start the kiss. I leaned towards him, our lips touching. Our mouths moved in sync, his hands pulling my head closer, my hands on his chest. He pulled away panting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You said I was your boyfriend right?" I really did regret saying it like that. I would have rather asked instead.

"Yeah."

"You meant it?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Yea-" He interrupted me with his lips on mine. He explored my mouth with his tongue, this kissing becoming hot and heavy. He had some how gotten me into a laying position, him straddling on top of me, grinding roughly. I could feel myself growing hard, wanting him. He could feel it too.

"Good to see I can turn you on." I rolled my eyes and rolled on top of him, forcing him down with my weight. He moaned as I kissed his neck gently, slowly traveling down his stomach and to the edge where his pants were. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off.

Zed's POV:

He was already into it, pulling off my pants. I didn't want to be the one being penetrated this time, though. I knew that if I really tired, I could roll him over and force him down. He pulled off my underwear and started to get to work. I moaned loudly. Each stroke was amazing, his mouth warm around me. I decided that it was now or never. He pulled away from me and pulled off his pants and underwear. He kissed me again. I took this as my chance and flipped us over.

He thought I was just going to ride on him, but I started to suck on him. He moaned in pleasure, his size increasing with each suck. I pulled his legs apart and before he could stop me, I stuck myself into him.

"Fuck!" He screamed, his fingers digging into the sheets and mattress of the bed. He looked at me, his face twisted in pain. "Get it out, get it out. It fucking hurts." He begged me, his eyes were filled with tears. I felt bad, but I slowly pulled myself out a little and went back in. He groaned.

I continue to pull out slowly and go back in. Each time he groaned in pain, his tears no longer held in his eyes but flowing freely down his cheeks. This was the first time I had ever seen him cry. Finally I decided that it was time to go fast, each time I built of speed, each time he groaned louder, slowly releasing the sheets and wrapping his arms around me. His groans turned into moans he glared at me, but I could tell that he wanted me to continue. When it was all over him had released himself on me and I had released myself in him. He was curled up on the sheets refusing to look at me.

Eric's POV:

I removed my pants. I was ready, and it looked like Zed was too. I was just about to enter him when he flipped us over and started to suck on me. I moaned loudly, he knew what he was doing and he was doing it good. Finally he pulled away and just when I thought he was about to get on top of me, he pulled my legs apart and entered me.

"Fuck!" I screamed. I felt like like I had had a fucking twenty foot pole stuck up me, it hurt like shit. "Get it out, get it out. It fucking hurts." I begged him. He looked at me with sad eyes and slowly pulled himself out, but went back in. I groaned in pain.

He kept going no matter how much I wanted him to stop. Each time was worse. I felt raw in the inside, my ass hurting like crazy. He started to go faster, making it worse until the pain dulled and pleasure took over. I moaned and released my iron grip on the sheets. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. He looked into my eyes and I glared at him. I hated him for this, but I wanted him more at the same time. I continued to moan as he kept going, he finally released himself into me, I on him. I rolled up into a ball, embarrassed by all this, ashamed to show my face. I knew that from now on, I would be the one being penetrated and he would be the one penetrating me.