Encounter

The new character will be introduced in this chapter. I hope you like him or her (not going to give away gender unless I already have during chapter 2). I guess it took me forever to upload, but many people take forever. Trying to upload every good story since it is Christmas eve. I got an ebook reader, yay! Can't wait to use it tomorrow since they won't let me open it until then. My dad's birthday was today, many forget to do special stuff for him since his bday is on Christmas eve. Just thinking about all those times he stayed up all night on his birthday to make sure that my Christmas was the best because he wanted me to believe in Santa with all my heart, sigh~ That was just pure (loving) stupidity.

Back to the story!

******************************************************************************

Zed's POV:

My ass hurts. In fact, it hurts a lot. I tried to stand off the bed, but I went crashing down. Eric was my first. I looked around to see him not in the room. I frowned slightly. There had to be a perfectly good reason to why I didn't wake up to see him in bed at... I turned my head to look at the clock on the wall. 2:15. Judging by how bright it was outside, I would say it was afternoon. I wobbled out the room and down the hall. Thank God my room was on the first floor. I wobbled into the kitchen, finding that I was surprisingly hungry. Eric was sitting at the kitchen table eating some cereal.

"Good morning." I looked at him smiling. He looked away.

"Morning." He greeted back. I wobbled to the fridge and grabbed a egg. I was going to attempt to scramble one. "What's wrong?" I turned towards him.

"What?"

"You can barely walk." I blushed and turned away from him. Wobbling to the the stove. I was so sore right now.

"Just a little sore." I lied. He didn't say anything after that. I scrambled my egg to the best of my ability and walked over to the kitchen table. I sat across from him, he avoided my eyes as much as possible. What was his problem?

"I can tell it's killing you." He glanced over at me.

"What?"

"The pain."

"Not really." I really needed to stop lying. I could tell that if I had to walk anymore, I would go crazy. "Just a little sore."

Eric's POV:

It was embarrassing to admit, but I had sex with Zed. It is even more embarrassing to admit that I liked it. In fact, like was to weak of a word. He kept pretending that he wasn't in pain though he limped/wobbled to the sink to put his dishes away. I should have fixed him something, but I didn't know what he liked. I felt a little guilty for not being a little more... showy with my feelings. To make it up, I quickly ate my cereal and picked Zed up. He blushed a deep red and avoided my stare.

"What are you doing?" His eyes wandered back to my face. I could tell he was looking at my lips.

"Carrying you."

"Why?" He weakly pushed against me, barely putting up a struggle.

"Because it is obvious that you're in serious pain." He didn't say anything back. I continued to cradle him in my arms.

I walked him to his bed room and gently placed him on his bed. He probably didn't need to walk around for a few hours or even days. I wouldn't know because it was my first time and I wasn't the one who got it in the rear. I kept myself from smirking.

"What's so funny?" I guess I didn't hide it well enough. I could have sworn that my lips had been straight.

"Why do you think that I'm laughing at something?"