Just An Insert Here Chapter (got to get back to things)

So it's been over three months... If your still reading this then you are seriously dedicated and I love you for that. If you happen to just stumble upon this again, please keep reading it because now it is summer and I have time to work on it. I had to deal with midterms, PSAT, 9 weeks exams, and Finals. Plus I had a lot of incomplete projects that needed to be done because they were worth A LOT of points. This is the life of a procrastinator... Well, now I have all the time I need (though I am learning a new language so if I get good at it then I may write in it sometimes...) so don't give up.

End.

****888****888****888****888****888****888****888****888****888****

Eric's POV:

I focused on the lesson this time, knowing that I wouldn't get it without paying attention. My fingers tapped out a song that I had heard long ago but I had long since forgotten the words. I looked over at Zed to see him staring at me. When he noticed that I was looking at him he smiled and waved. I looked away quickly and focused back on the board.

Brandon was staring at me too. I'd noticed during the middle of class but I devoted myself to ignore him. I picked up my pencil and scribbled down some of the things that the teacher was saying. A note landed on my desk and I looked around to see who had passed it to me. Zed smiled and I nodded. I opened it underneath my desk, a lame attempt to hid it and read what it said.

-you know Brandon is staring at you? You must be popular... Lunch in the lunchroom this time, don't want him bothering us. I have a surprise for you so DON'T BUY LUNCH! Psst!!! look up.

I looked up to see him make a weird face. My eyebrows scrunched up together for an instant but I went back to my stolid expression in seconds. He smiled, clearly pleased to have gotten a reaction from me then turned away. I looked back at the teacher and quickly wrote down the new notes he had on the board before he erased it. I wrote back to Zed telling him that he was distracting me.

-Good! I'm glad that I can get some of your attention, you've been ignoring me. :(

I thought about it. It felt like I had been devoting myself to him. He even brought out emotions from me. I wrote back quickly then found the teacher glancing at us as we passed notes. I looked at Zed in the eyes and hoped that he understood what I was telling him. NO MORE NOTES! He tucked the folded sheet into his back pockets and winked.

Class ended and I stood up and slowly packed up my stuff. I wasn't in a rush to get to my next class and Zed waited for me at the door. We walked out together and he insisted on holding my hand. I loosely gripped his fingers back and walked down the hall with people glancing at us.

It wasn't that I was afraid of what everyone thought, but that everyone was staring and I wasn't use to people staring at me. It made me a little nervous and it obviously said I wasn't doing a good job at being invisible. I gripped his fingers a little tighter and he smiled. We walked off to English class.

******************************************************************************************

Sooooo..... yeah just had to get back into the mood of writing this story again so this chapter was short.. Anyway, I will be writing something longer no matter how long I have to stay up to write it. (gets a friend to hold a gun up to head) got my backup just in case my eyelids start to get a little heavy. <3 ya and I'm so sorry for not uploading since forever ago~