Challenge

Well it will probably be a while before I upload anymore. School is starting back up Wednesday and I need to get ready mentally and physically. Waking up at six really does something  to my health. The luxury of having breakfast at home will disappear and I will have to ride the bus cause I can't drive anymore. My dad has taken over my car.

The point is I will try to make this as long as my imagination will carry me. If it is short then I will try my hardest to upload by Tuesday.

Back to the story!

~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~*8*~

Eric's POV:

I sat under the same tree once again. Zed was late. I stuck a fry into my mouth and slowly chewed it. I had a heavier jacket than usual on, it was kind of cold out here, and not sunny at all. We should have just ate inside, but I was okay with this. I looked up at the sky; still gray and undecided between clearing up or raining. I leaned back against the tree and sighed.

"Hey." I opened my eyes to see that new guy right in front of me. I practically banged my head against the tree trunk to move away from him.

"What?" I stuck another fry in my mouth.

"Just wanted to say hey. I'm Brandon, remember." He sat down across from me, inviting himself to eat lunch with me. I stopped myself from frowning.

"Yeah, I remember your face. Can you move? Zed is coming." He looked behind him to see Zed walking towards us. He frowned a little and turned back towards me.

"Three wouldn't be bad, would it?" I looked away from him and up at the smiling Zed. "Hey, I'm Brandon."

"I remember." He said plainly. I lifted up one of my eyebrows in question. This seemed out of Zed characteristics even though I haven't known him long, then I lowered it remembering not to show emotion. He could always bring that out of me.

"Am I interrupting a little get together?" Brandon smiled innocently, his eyes were dark though. I decided to put an end to this.

"Yeah, I would like to have lunch with my boyfriend, alone." He looked over at me and frowned.

"Oh. Okay. Bye." He stood up and quickly walked away not looking back. His shoulders were tense, his hands clenched.

***********************************************************************

I am disappointed in myself because I could not get the creative juices flowing for this chapter. It has been forever and this is all I could come up with. Forgive me! I will work really hard to write something long (or start something new- looks like this is coming to a dead end cause inspiration came knocking on another door).