the forge of the hazel eye(leon)

After revealing my existence to carter's father, we got what we came home for, the steaks,and headed out. We came up to the cave of the dragon elder. You guys stay out here. I said. He is old, you see, he may mistake you for demons.ok. said carter.i entered the cave. It was dark, except for the cauldron over a fire in the middle of the cave. Brutus? I asked. Are you here? COME AT ME, yelled an old familiar voice, I DIDNT LIVE THIS LONG TO BE TAKE DOWN BY A SHADOW WITH A SKULL OF A BULL FOR A HEAD. COME AT ME YOU EVIL.....Woah there brutus, it's just me. No...it can't be, he said....but it must be...Prince Astor? Well, my names leon now, but if you are talking about the last of the Electrons, then your talking to prince Astor. But..they took you away a long time ago.... how did you escape? Well......do you suppose I could point out a mistake that you've made with the prophecy of the five? Nope! He said, Not even possible! But Brutus... No! Said Brutus, I do not appreciate someone accusing me of being a mess up! Well it isn't be accusing if I have proof I said. Oh do you now? C'mon now tell crazy old Brutus what his big mistake was. You miscounted, I said firmly. You said that my son would be the first one to find the portal. Oh you can't prove that he won't! Yes, I can. I said. Because I found the portal and two of the warriors already. Oh so that's who those two visitors outside are? COME ON IN BOYS!said Brutus. In walked carter and jacob, carrying the steaks. Each of you throw an offering in the broth, Said Brutus. I watched as carter threw in a steak. The broth bubbled. The smoke from the fire turned red and formed a samurai helmet in the air. Just as I thought, I said. You are the flaming samurai. The helmet dissapeared. Jacob threw one of his steaks in the broth. The smoke turned brown-gray and formed a gladiator helmet in the air. I see, I said, jacob, you are the stone gladiator. The second in command of the five. Set the rest of the offerings in the corner until you find the other warriors. They did as told. Now, said Brutus, you must find three other warriors with dragonheart. I will give Astor the power to see if someone is dragonheart.That will help you find the rest of the five.you five should be drawn to eachother, so if you have any other people in your group of  friends, then we need to see about them.i will work on a potion that will give Astor the power of transformation so that he can be whatever he needs to so that you can bring him with you.