Chapter 2 the Red Box

We were about 16 when it happened (dragons age faster when they are young but as they age the ageing speed slows). The box was on my bed in the basement,and it had a note on it. The note said,

"Dear Carter, we already have the rest of the Electrons,

now surrender the Electronian prince and the

sword of the flames or perish.

The Dark One"

Electrons? I wondered. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and whistled, this was our signal for emergencies, he flew into the room and landed. My parents weren't home so he didn't have to hide. Hey Leon do you know anything about the dark one . Yes from my childhood I recall hearing something about the dark one. I overheard my parents talking about the dark one sending demons to kidnap dragons. But we built a wall keep them out. Their only weakness is obsidian, so we built the wall out of it. so we need obsidian weapons I concluded. Where are we supposed to get obsidian? Asked Leon. I don't know I said.Wait a minute Leon said. Where did you hear bout the dark one? Well I got this note you see. It says to surrender the Electronian prince and the sword of flames or perish.i said. Prince?Asked Leon I have thought about what would happen if I was ruler of all those dragons out there, but a prince? Well they did seem to worship you.really?!he asked. Well do you know anything about a sword of flames? I asked. No, wait yes yes I'm remembering something about a sword of the whitest fires. It sat upon a pedestal of the finest quartz with golden trim. Where is this pedestal? I asked. It is in my home world, assuming the sword is stir there.

Ok so how do you like my book so far? Tell me how you feel in the comments