Seriosly?!(Sophia)

D......did he really just do that after coming back to life?I asked. I swore under my breath. Let's call one of the few remaining dragons to fly us down there. I whistled. An ice dragon flew up to us. Uh....guys? Asked Danielle. If his body is harmed enough, it may be past my healing ability. I might  not be able to bring him back..... oh my god. I said. We just met  him and he's already trying to show off by jumping from an impossibly high drop, and now he  might be dead forever?! Great. Just great. What are we waiting for? Let's go get his mangled body. Nobody saw the dragon flying off the ground towards them. Woah sophia, slow down, I said IF. He might still be able to be healed.  Or maybe he's just fine, and feels better than he ever has in  his life! Said a familiar voice. There was an earth dragon flying next to them now. On its back was none other than jacob himself! Dude! We thought you were dead! Said carter. No way man! I am gonna live to the end of this. Il be there to affect the final battle. One way or another. Oh ya! Meet my dragon freind, Perseus! He is a Greek demigod. He has no idea why they teach us that Perseus was a son of Zeus, he's the son of Gaia. We will meet more dragons later he says. But for now, we've GOT to get back to the forge. Brutus has some........interesting.....developments for us.