Back at School(Carter)

I told Jacob about what happened.  He said " I told  you she was one of the warriors!" Whatever.  I said. We need to get her to trust us. I'm already her friend.he said. Ok, go tell her you need to show her something.ok, but I don't want to sound creepy. Just tell her you have a surprise for  her. Fine.He walked  off.

At lunch time we all snuck  out to the courtyard. I snapped my fingers and burned some wires in the security  cameras. I had been learning to control  fire more easily. Danielle watched in amazement as I pulled forth a blue dragon keychain, and as it morphed. W..what is that thing?! Is that a dragon?! Back off! Don't hurt! her said a new voice.

All of a sudden, Sophia was in between leon an Danielle holding a dagger. You will not hurt my friend!she jumped at leon, but he dodged it. Jacob caught her and stopped her from falling on her face, but he got cut with the dagger before it flew across the  courtyard. He now had a cut from his forehead down over his eye and across his cheek. When it started bleeding, it was gold. I didn't think much of it at the time. Because I was getting attacked now. What are you doing?! I yell. Stopping you from hurting Danielle! We weren't hurting her!I said. We need her help! We need your help too! Ya right! You don't need help if you have that thing! She pointed at Leon. STOP SOPHIA! Yelled Danielle. Sophia stopped. Now like I was saying before I was attacked, (I looked accusing ly at Sophia) we need your help. You see, dragons are real, and they need to be protected. They are being picked off one by one. I said. By an evil jerk called the dark one! Jacob said (a little too enthusiastically) and he can only be destroyed by five elemental warriors. Jacob and I have been recruited as the stone gladiator and the flaming samurai. We have reason to beleive that you are both elemental warriors. Will you help us defeat this menace? FINALLY A WAY TO SHOW MY POWER!said Sophia. What about you Danielle? Will you join us? I don't know........she said. I...we can't do it without you.said Jacob. I'll help. Jacob walked over to the dagger and picked it up. I beleive you dropped this. He said to Sophia. Don't ever touch my dagger! It was my father's and his father and his father before him.it's priceless. She put it in her backpack. Ok, I'm sorry. Leon turned into a blue hoodie with a black  dragon silhouette on it. Carter put on the hoodie.Let's meet up back here after school.WHAT HAPPENED OUT HERE? Yelled Mr smith(the math teacher). What  do you mean?Asked Jacob. The cut on your face! By now it had sealed itself into a scar. Someone attacked me. He said. But I didn't get a good look at them. He winked at Sophia. We'll check the tapes! Don't bother, I saw him messing with them, when I tried to stop him, he attacked me. It's ok though, I'm alright.whatever, we'll  talk about it later,  for now, get to class, lunch just ended. Leon saw right through his lies.