.

So, as you have probably guessed, this is not an actual chapter, you do not have to read this if you don't want to, you will not be in a different place of the story than the others. So, you may have realized that I haven't updated recently, well that's because I'm considering quitting on this book. I have drawn a blank to several pieces of the story, and also, I have not gotten much support for this book. If you look through the book, you will see that no chapter has more than five votes, and there is only one with five, and that's the intro. The ones that have three are because of me and two close friends. The ones that have two, again, are because of me and a close friend. Even ugh ugh we ugh we are nearing a thousand veiws, Noone entered for the character contest, and furthermore, there have been three comments on this book, yet again, me and my two good freinds,and one of the three comments was a joke, saying "this book sux" even though he never actually read it. So I joked with him back, and reported him, because I didn't think it would actually do anything since he didn't do anything wrong. Long, funny story short, it kicked him off wattpad. So back to my point, this book seems to be going nowhere, but I beleive that I have some people who actually read this story when I update it. There are roughly 16 of you.i am sorry if you are attached to this book. There IS still a chance of me continuing this book, because I have some great ideas for the end of the book, but I have had writers block for a while, and see no signs of it clearing up. If it clears up, IL continue.