The Greatest Moment of My Life(jacob)

We agreed to meet back up at carter's house after dinner, and I walk Danielle home. At first she objects, but I remind her that she doesn't have a way to fight back if one of the dark ones demons ambushes her, so she agrees. I would say that my heart warmed, but it didn't. My feelings are connected with my element, so my heart literally turned to stone, despite that, it was the happiest moment of my life. I tried to play it cool, but a grin spread across my face. I probably looked like a buffoon. I didn't care about that one bit.
We had a conversation on the way to pass the time. I asked her about her family. She said that she is the oldest child, and has one brother and one sister.  I have one sister, but no brother. I thought. Ya, so do I. What?! That's not what I tried to say! My sister is nine, and she is pretty annoying. I said. Is your sister annoying? You tell me, you just met her the other day. Wait what? The one person I met for the first time was......my eyes grew wide. Sophia?! I would never have guessed you two were related, I mean, she's violent, you're calm. So wait, why isn't she walking with us?...not that I don't want to be alone with you..... She is staying at carter's to think of a way to get ty to join. So, do you have a boyfriend? I asked. We turned towards eachother. As I look at her, I realize something behind her. Something a deep fiery red. I jump past her and make a stone sphere around us. Small amounts of lava trick through the stones. I shoot us up using a stone colum and blow up the sphere, shooting projectiles everywhere. My eyes glow golden-orange. Danielle you need to get out of here! I say in multiple deep voices, none of which were my own. I won't leave you alone with that thing!she said. I put  us back on the ground. Danielle, go! I said, get carter! Have him bring Leon and Sophia! But hurry! OK jacob, but it's not my fault if you die!
I pull my sword from the earth. I ran towards the beast and sliced. I cut across his shoulder, which healed when he covered it in  lava. I made blue lava bubble to the surface. Let's see if you can withstand a different type of lava!I said as I dipped my sword into it. When I pulled it out, it had magma concealing the blade. I ran forward and slashed his arm off. I bet that hurt didn't it, you big fiery........ His arm regenerated. Oh shi...... I was then swept up in a wave of lava. I was under for what felt like hours........but then the lava formed an air bubble around me. A hole formed at the top and a hand reached through. I grabbed on and Danielle pulled my up through the hole. She said, You saved my life, I saved your's. We're even......again. I said. Carter and Sophia were fighting the demon that attacked me, carter wearing samurai armor made of lava. Can I let that bubble drop now? I can't concentrate on two things at once!he said. I should probably get out there. I said. No, they got this. I need to get back to my house, and I still don't have anyone to protect me soooooo........my sword dropped from my hand and instantly sunk through the ground. She likes me. I thought. She likes me!!!I yell. SHE REALLY LIKES ME!!! I started whooping like an idiot. Danielle just stood there and waited. When I was finished she said, are you done? Ya sorry, I had to get that out of my system. But I should still help, il walk you home in a minute ok? Ok jacob.she smiled at me. My armor flew up out of the ground in front of me and shot right onto my body. I leaped into action. With the three of us, he was easy to take down. Me and Danielle held hands the rest of the way back to her house.