*1*

26th December 2020

I don't own the Percy Jackson series or the world of Harry Potter, as you can probably guess. That goes to Rick Riordan and JK Rowling 

So I didn't actually come up with the idea of demigods in the Harry Potter universe, and I don't actually know who did. So many other people have done fanfictions like this, and I wanted to have a go myself.  There may be irregular updates because I can't spend my whole life writing fanfiction. I hope you like it!

Nico's pov (it will probably all be in his pov though):

"Hey, Neeks, what do you think Jason likes more, staplers, bricks or Piper?" Percy asked me. We were both lying on our sides facing each other on my double bed in the Hades cabin. 

"... Is that a trick question?" I raised my eyebrows at him. "It sounds like a trick question".

Percy snorted. "You know the scar Jason has on his top lip, right?"

I squinted at him. "Yeah"

"Well Thalia told me that he got it from trying to chew a stapler when he was a toddler."

"Right."

"And the brick part is because he is always being hit with bricks. The Piper part should be obvious," Percy explained.

"That is so weird. You are so weird," I stated.

He smiled and reached over to cup my cheek and we were just about to kiss when my dad materialised in the middle of the room, appearing at the foot of the bed.

I yelped and scrambled away from Percy, falling of the bed. 

"Having fun?" He smirked at us. Percy sat up and held out a hand for me. I took it, flushing red from Hades interruption. We both sat on the end of the bed and faced him.

 Hades was wearing dark clothes, a silver crown and had a bored expression on his pale face.

"Hi, dad," I said, "What brings you here?"

 "I need you to do something for me. It isn't particularly difficult or dangerous, but the problem, or soul, should I say, has been clogging up the queues in the underworld, as only a part of the soul is there," He said, scowling at the thought of the soul. Well, he usually is scowling. This was just over-the-top scowling.

"Why is there only a part of the soul? I thought it was illegal to split your soul?" I asked, frowning. Percy was still sitting awkwardly next to me. He didn't have a very good relationship with Hades, and my dad could be a bit intimidating, with the whole 'lord of the underworld' thing.

"It is illegal. This person used horcruxes and have split their soul into at least 6 pieces. All I need you to do is go to a house in London and fetch part of it for me. I am pretty sure the house is empty, and you should be able to sense the soul," Hades explained.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to travel all the way to London so I can pick up a soul from a supposedly empty house?" I said incredulously.

Hades grinned, a truly terrifying sight for someone that never smiles. "That is exactly correct!"

I sighed. Of course he wanted me to do all his work for him. There would be no point in arguing - he was a god, after all.

He handed me a piece of paper. In his slanted writing were the words: No.12 Grimmauld Place, Tom Marvolo Riddle

"That is the address and the soul-splitter's name," Hades said, " Please try to be back in a couple of days, as the queues in the underworld are getting too long."

"Okay, I'll go in a bit," I sighed.

Hades nodded and disappeared in a puff of black smoke. As soon as he was gone, Percy rounded on me.

"Can I come?" He asked, making puppy eyes. I knew he would eventually get what he wants if he keeps looking at me like that. He just looked so cute.

"All I'm doing is collecting a soul. I do this all the time, it only takes a few hours"

"Please?"

I sighed, "Fine. Go grab a rucksack with ambrosia, nectar and clothes just in case".

He whooped, quickly kissed me on the lips and ran out.

I blushed, but quickly collected a few things as well, like golden drachmas, a rainbow making glass thing (Stolen from the attic in the big house), a bottle of water, a few knives and a hoodie.

Soon Percy was back with a bulging blue rucksack, and I quickly shoved my stuff in a bag.

"Ready?" I asked, grabbing his hand and interlacing our fingers.

He grinned. "You bet."

I stepped back into the shadows and we disappeared into a fast moving vortex of darkness and shadows.

Word count: 784 (hopefully the next chapters will be longer)

:)