*9*

26th August 2021

In case you haven't noticed, I've changed my username (it used to be blackbeakdreamer) and it's the same on ao3.

And we have reached the end! I know this is super short, but seeing as it's the first thing I've posted on here, I'm  really please as to how many people have read it! Thank you all for voting, commenting and adding it to your reading lists, I'm extremely grateful. 

We quickly exited the bathroom, trying to look as natural as possible, as if we hadn't just been cramped in the toilet destroying a piece of jewellery.

"So I guess we just need to grab our stuff and go", Percy said, as we were walking back down the corridor.

"Well, after saying thanks and all that", I responded.

"Obviously." He rolled his eyes, "I'm not rude. My mum at least taught me my manners."

"Ah! Nico, Percy, just wondering, how long were you planning to stay? Just in case you need more clothes, or anything like that." Mrs Weasly asked, appearing in front of us, having just walked out of the room. Wow, great timing.

"Oh! We were just thinking about leaving, actually. We don't want to be a bother, and we came to do what we needed to do." I said to her, inwardly cringing at everything that was coming out of my mouth.

"Oh no, you really haven't been a bother, we haven't had guests in so long, and it was nice for the children to meet some new people their age, that don't go to Hogwarts. Are you sure you want to leave now?" She asked.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting all of you", Percy said. "Should we go and get our bags then?" He offered to me.

"No need for that!" Mrs Weasley exclaimed, and waved her wand. A few moments later, our bags flew down the stairs and along the corridor to us. We ducked to avoid them, and somehow, Mrs Weasley managed to catch the high velocity rucksacks, and passed them to us.

"Everyone! Nico and Percy are going home now, come and say goodbye!" She hollered at everyone in the Doxie murdering room. (Or Doxie knocking out room, now that I'm not there.)

Some heads popped out of the door. (Well not literally, they were still attached to the bodies and everything, but from where I was standing, it did look like that.) Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Ron's bodies quickly joined them. There was a cracking sound, and I almost shrieked at Fred and George appearing right in front of me, but I managed to save my dignity, and only uttered a small squeak.

"Would you two please stop doing that? Just because you are-" Mrs Weasley was interrupted by Fred (or was it George?).

"We just don't want to forget how to do it! You wouldn't want that would you?" He grinned, and she sighed and rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, Nico, Percy-", George (or was it Fred?)

"We just wanted to say that we really enjoyed meeting you-".

"And that we hope to see you again some time." One of the twins finished off.

"Thanks guys." Percy grinned back at them.

"And I'm sure that you will see them in the future" Somebody put a hand on my shoulder. I whirled around, to find Dumbledore there, his eyes creepily twinkling, and with clothes that should not have ever exited the closet. And I mean that in both senses, because there was no way Dumbledore was straight with the outfits that he was wearing. (Call me gay stereotyping, but it's definitely true.)