*8*

25th July 2021

Do any of you actually listen to the songs I put on here? (I'm actually curious) And do you have any song requests? Also, me updating on the 25th will not be a regular occurrence, it's just for this month.

We walked out of the kitchen and through the place where we ate breakfast. Fred and George had disappeared, but their plates were still there. Bill had gone as well, along with his plate. Hermione and Ginny stood up when we came in.

"What are you going to do now?" Ginny asked, narrowing her eyes at us. She and Hermione seem to be good friends, and they are a scary couple. (Not a literal couple, I think Ginny is crushing on Harry, and although she doesn't know it, and Ron definitely likes Hermione).

"We are going to finish what we came here to do, then go", I said, "It shouldn't take long".

"Are you still trying to find Tom Riddle's soul?" Harry asked, standing up with Ron.

"What! How come you know what's happening?" Hermione burst out at him.

He shrugged, "I had part of Voldemorts soul in me and they got it out".

"What‽"

Ron nodded. "It's true. Dumbledore wasn't very pleased about it though"

"Why not?" Ginny asked. 

"Because he is a manipulative snake and he only does things for his own gain," Percy said.

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, sorry to break it to you".

At that moment, Sirius walked in. "Ready to start getting rid of doxies?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Percy asked bemused.

"Doxies, or a doxy is often mistaken for a fairy though they are a separate species. Like a fairy, it has a minute human form, though in a doxy's case, this is covered in thick black hair and has an extra pair of arms and legs. The doxy's wings are thick, curved and shiny, much like a beetles'. They are found throughout northern Europe and America, preferring cold climates", Hermione recited. I blinked at her.

"Wow you sound like a textbook," Ron muttered. I had to agree, but I wasn't going to comment on it.

She flushed and glared at him. "It's from 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'".

"Wonderful, now we all know what they are. Let's go kill them all," Sirius said, already striding out of the room. The wizards and witches trailed after him and I glanced at Percy.

"Should we just go along with them?"

Percy shrugged. "It's a good excuse to snoop around the house isn't it? Anyway, the Horcrux is obviously not in here".

Nodding in agreement, we followed them out of the kitchen and down the corridor we had been caught in last night. We turned into a brightly lit room, which was alive with laughter,  people and fly swats. Mrs Weasley was in the corner next to a cupboard, handing out spray cans and Tonks was picking up frozen little creatures, which I was assuming were doxies.

"Ah! Nico, Percy!" Mrs Weasley called, "You want to help?"

"Sure," Percy shouted back, and we walked over, ducking underneath all the flailing arms and falling doxies.

Halfway across the room, I began to get a pounding headache, and my chest started aching like it had before.

"Hey. I think the horcrux is near here", I hissed at him. He turned to face me.

"Where do you think it is in this room?", He asked.

I closed my eyes, and tried to focus on the room, and the people in it. It was an odd experience, doing this.  It makes me dizzy, when I do it for too long, because I was basically locating every shadow and I could almost feel where there had been death here before. Usually when I do this, all I locate is a few shadows, sometimes a ghost or spirit that hasn't yet moved on, or very rarely, a monster, but most of those have learned to evade this. However, this time all I could feel was a dark feeling.