Another Trip?! {Chapter 7}

How are y'all today? I just want to remind everyone to eat something and have something to drink! I am sooo sorry for not updating, I've been unmotivated and have had no ideas on how to add to this story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Third Person POV|
Naruto woke up suddenly, panting from the nightmare he had just had. He looked around, making sure no one was around. Naruto walked into his bathroom, reaching in his cupboard and grabbing a r@z0r.

⚠️TW:CUTT!NG⚠️
|Naruto POV|
I slipped the r@z0r across my wrist, feeling the cold metal across my skin. The blood slowly oozed out of the cut, dripping on to floor slowly. The dark red blood stains the white floor, many blood stains already on it.

After a little bit, I looked down at my arm, seeing the many scars and cuts, old and new, the cuts I had just made still dripping with blood. I sighed, grabbing a roll of bandages out of my cupboard.  I wrapped the bandages around my wrist, stopping the flow of blood coming from the cuts.
⚠️TW:OVER⚠️

I walked over to my small closet, pulling out that jumpsuit. (I think you all know which one. FUCK THE FOURTH WALL!) I slipped the jumpsuit over my head, pulling the sleeves down, a bit past my wrists. I stepped out of the door to my apartment. I was going to lock it, but the villagers would still find a way to get in.

I walked over to training ground 7. (I think that's what it is.) I looked up at the sky, realizing the sun is much higher than it usually is when I go to the training ground. (Under line is thoughts.) FUCK IM LATE! I picked up my pace, racing to training ground 7. I get I usually show up late, well at least pretend too, but still.

I skidded to a stop, almost running into a tree. Sasuke stared at me in confusion, Sakura looked at me angrily, for some reason. Sakura speed walked towards me, with an irk mark on her forehead. "NARUTO! WHY ARE YOU LATE?!" She shouted at me, hitting me on the head. "Sorry, sorry, just slept in I guess." I flashed her my all-too famous grin, and walked off to sit in a tree.

|Kakashi POV|
Hmm, I wonder if Naruto, Sasuke, and are excited to go on another trip with the teams. I thought, kind of excited to go myself.

I arrived at the training ground, I see Sakura and Sasuke, but where's Naruto at? "Sorry I was late I got lost on the path of-" I started, making up a lie. I got cut off by the one and only Hubba Bubba bitch. "STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES SENSEI! YOU SAY THAT ALL THE TIME!" Sakura shouted with an irk mark on her forehead. "Sorry, sorry. But, where's Naruto at?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "He's over there." Sasuke said with his usual monotone voice, while pointing to a tree.

I walked over to the tree, seeing Naruto staring off into space with a slight blush on his face. "You thinking about your boyfriend?" I asked, jumping onto the branch he was on. Naruto let out a Yelp of surprise and fell out of the tree. I chuckled a bit and jumped down in front of him. "So what were you thinking about?" I asked him, squatting down next to his head. His face shot bright red and he started shaking his head violently.

|Naruto POV|
I got up quickly and pushed Kakashi-sensei away, walking away from him with my arms crossed. I walked over to Sasuke and Sakura with a slight hint of a blush on my cheeks. "Why are you red?" Sakura asked, looking at me suspiciously. "U-uh... n-no reason..." Why did I have to stutter?! Now she's going to be super suspicious! "Oh~?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and turned my head away.

"So, I would like to inform everyone that we are going on a 3 week trip with all the genin teams again!" Kakashi-Sensei said enthusiastically, waving his hands around. "Yayyy." Sasuke said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up, now go pack everyone!" Kakashi-Sensei then disappeared. We all stared at the place where he was standing with confusion, than went off to pack.

[At the gate]
|Third Person POV|
Naruto arrived at the gate, 'surprisingly' the last one there. "NARUTO! YOUR LATE AGAIN?!" Sakura shouted, hitting Naruto on the head. "Owww, sorry!" Naruto whined. Sakura rolled her eyes and went back to fantasizing about being with her precious Sasuke-Kun. Naruto looked at Shikamaru and gave a small wave, as to try and not have it be noticed by everyone else. Shikamaru gave a small wave back, then signaling for Naruto to come over to where Shikamaru was at.

Naruto looked over to Shikamaru with a big grin, making sure it looked real enough. "Shikamaruuuu!" Naruto shouted, running towards him. No one payed attention to his action because he always yells, so they payed no attention to what he was yelling about. Shikamaru scoffed, but had a small smile on his face.

Naruto jumped on Shikamaru, wrapping his legs around Shikamaru's waist while hugging him. Jeez, Naruto is really light, maybe a bit too light. Shikamaru thought as he played with Naruto's hair. They were walking behind everyone, so no one knew that Shikamaru was carrying Naruto. "I feel like we haven't seen each other for everrrr!" Naruto whined, burying his face in Shikamaru's neck. Shikamaru nodddd briefly, a small but noticeable blush on his face.

Everyone quickly got tired of walking, as this place was farther away than the last. Shikamaru wasn't that tired, even though he was carrying Naruto. Naruto was very light, a bit too light for Shikamaru's liking, so it didn't effect him too much.

"Are we there yet?!" Had been repeated way too many times, people quickly getting sick of the two that were saying it. "ARE WE THERE YE-" Sakura had been cut off by Shikamaru's voice. "Shut up, if you can't see a building, I think you should know we aren't there yet." Shikamaru scoffed and rolled his eyes, annoyed by the pink haired girls idiocy.

At Shikamaru's statement to Sakura, everyone turned around to look at Shikamaru. Shikamaru had completely forgotten that Naruto was wrapped around him, so he was confused why everyone was staring at him with wide eyes. Naruto, was of course asleep, as he had gotten comfortable on Shikamaru. "Shikamaru are you sure you aren't dating Naruto?" Kiba asked, trying to suppress his wheezing. Shikamaru furrowed his eyebrows, then realized that Naruto was still wrapped around him.

Shikamaru's face shot bright red, internally panicking. "N-no!" He shouted, shaking his head back and forth. "Are you sure, that's twice we've caught Naruto sleeping on you." Kakashi butted in, not helping Shikamaru. "Actually, it's more than twice. We've caught Naruto being quite close with Shikamaru." Shino said looking at Neji, while Neji just nodded. Everyone stopped walking and stared at him, waiting for his answer. "I already told you! We are not dating!" Shikamaru whisper-shouted, not wanting Naruto to wake up. Everyone sighed and continued walking, except Kiba, who was snickering the whole time while stealing glances at the two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1236