Roommates {Chapter 2}

Has been edited
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Neji POV|
You could easily tell something was wrong with Naruto. The way he wasn't talking, he wasn't constantly smiling and laughing, he was dressed in full black. You'd have to be an idiot to not notice.

I was tired of Ino's shouting, it made me want to punch her.

When we got inside everyone except a few people started freaking out and fan girling/fan boying. It was honestly annoying. I get it, the place was quite big, but you don't need to freak out over it.

"Everyone listen up!" Asuma-Sensei shouted over the shouting, making everyone go silent. "You will be having roommates, 2 in each room. This is because there isn't enough rooms for us all to have our own." As soon as Asuma sensei said that, Shikamaru looked at me and we made direct eye contact. I raised an eyebrow at him, because he had a weird look in his eyes. He flicked his eyes back to Naruto, who was spaced out, worrying about something. Which I would imagine was having roommates.

|Naruto POV|
I was internally freaking out, ROOMMATES?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP MY SECRETS?! This was crazy, let's just hope I'm not with someone who will tell everyone else, like Sakura or Ino. "Here is everyone's roommates:

Choji and Hinata
Ino and Sakura
Sasuke and Rock Lee..." Well that might go bad...
"...TenTen and Neji
Kiba and Shino
Shikamaru and Naruto." Asuma finished.

I was so relieved, Shikamaru's nice, but he's smart. So I have to be careful around him. "What are you waiting for? Go pick your rooms!" Kakashi sensei shouted as everyone rushed off with their partners to pick rooms.
"-Uto!"
"-Ruto!"
"Naruto!"
"Huh?" I shook my head, hearing the ring of Shikamaru's voice in my head. "Sorry." "Your alright, I was just asking if we should find a room?" "Oh yea, we probably should." I gave him a small smile and he gave me one back.

|Shikamaru's POV|
Naruto was really out of it, he was constantly spacing out, and he seemed scared in the Hokage's office. Neji noticed too. The way he kept looking at the ground, scratching his arms, tapping his feet on the floor.

Me and Naruto started walking down the twist and turns of the halls, looking for a room that hasn't been taken claim to yet. As we walked down the corridor, Ino and Sakura ran past, Sakura chasing Ino shouting, "GET BACK HERE INO-PIG! YOU'LL PAY!" It seemed that Naruto winced at Sakura's shouting, which surprised me because he usually yells with her.

We came to a small room, two twin-size beds with baby blue sheets covering them. "This one?" I asked Naruto. "Yeah, sure." Came the reply from Naruto. We walked into the room, closing the door, trying to drown out the shouting of Ino and Sakura. "Hey Shikamaru..." I heard the short blonde speak. "Yeah, what's up?" "Can you uh... Keep a secret...?" Naruto is telling me one of HIS secrets?! What?! "Yeah, sure." "Well uh... This is actually a henge..." He said, pointing to himself. "Eh? What's a henge?!" I was so confused what did he mean 'a henge'?! "I'll just show you." He said quietly. "Kai." He whispered. Suddenly there was a 'poof', I looked up at Naruto, and boy was I shocked. Naruto's hair wasn't neon yellow, it was more of a light blonde, he lost same of the fat on his face and had a more distinct jaw line. I was in utter shock, I never knew the Naruto we thought we knew was a henge! "So is your personality fake too?" "Eh...Yeah..." I was completely shocked, NARUTO WAS FAKING?!

|Naruto POV|
I just told Shikamaru... OH GOD THIS IS BAD... Really bad... What if he tells someone?! No he isn't like that... But what if he is?!
"Naruto!"
"Eh? What'd you say?" I am so out of it today...  "Are you okay?" Shikamaru asked. "Yeah I'm alright." (Not me writing in class lmao) He looked at me, searching my eyes for sight of a lie. "Your lying." He said, staring into my eyes. I looked up at him. Looked back at the door, looked back at him, ran out the door and into the kitchen. "NARUTO!" I heard Shikamaru yell from behind me. I looked back at him chasing me, surprising, I would've thought he would be like "what a drag" then fall asleep.

|Sasuke POV|
I heard someone shout "NARUTO!" I looked back confused as did everyone else in the living room. (The living room is next to the kitchen) We saw Naruto running down the hall and into the kitchen, Shikamaru following closely behind him. "What are you two doing?!" Ino yelled. "Hehe... FUCK!" Naruto yelled running back to his room. Shikamaru looked just as confused as us, then his eyes widened and he ran back down the hallway after Naruto. "Uhm... Does anyone know what that was about...?" Kiba asked, Akamaru licking his face. "I really don't know, and I don't really think we should ask, right Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked, battering her eyelashes at me. "Yea, sure." I replied, still confused about what the hell happened earlier.

"Let's go to the lake!" Asuma-Sensei shouted.  "Yeah!" Choji shouted through a mouthful of chips, crumbs falling on the ground. "What are y'all waiting for? Go get ready!" Asuma shouted. Everyone started running up to their rooms in a panic. "You coming?" I looked back, at the voice, seeing Shikamaru ask Naruto. "YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!" Naruto shouted, running down the hallway. "Troublesome blondes..." Shikamaru muttered, walking down the hallways.

|Shikamaru POV|
I was kind of shocked that Naruto could put up such a good mask, but once you found out, you could tell how fake his smile was. I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner!

I opened the door to our room, seeing Naruto pacing back and forth. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Oh, hey Shikamaru." Naruto looked back at me, hiving a small smile. "Nothing really, I was just wondering if I should go or not." He went back to pacing. "I mean, it's really up to you if you want to go or not, but I think you should go." I replied, walking over to the closet on my side of the room. I grabbed a pair of pineapple swim trunks and went in the bathroom to change.

(This is them)

(This is them)

After changing I went to go see if Naruto had decided. "Hey Naruto, did you decide yet?" I asked him. "Yeah... I guess I'll go." He replied going into the bathroom.

He came out, and I started blushing and looked away, he has ABS. AND HE WAS HOT. "Are you okay?" Naruto asked. "Uhm... Yea I'm fine, let's go." I replied, walking off not wanting him to see my face. "Wait, I need to put on my henge." "Right" I sighed. (Naruto has a henge on to hide his scars)

|Third Person POV|
After Naruto put on his henge, him and Shikamaru headed out to the lake to meet the others.

Once they got to the lake, only a few people weren't there. Those people were: Rock Lee, Sakura, and Choji. "Finally, you guys are here." Ino rolled her eyes at the two. "CAN WE GO SWIM?!" Naruto shouted obnoxiously, wincing at the sound of his own yelling. "Go for it, while your youth is still young!" Gai sensei shouted as Naruto ran over and jumped into the lake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter!

Words: 1269

Lmao 69

FUCK ITS NOT 69 ANYMORE

Words: 1278