Thunderstorm {Chapter 8}

SHIKAMARU NO FHWONDIDNCISNXK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Naruto POV}
I groaned, opening my eyes slowly, I was laying on something, I couldn't tell what it was though. I buried my face into whatever I was laying on, the light blinding me. I heard a slight chuckle, and a hand playing with my hair. It was honestly relaxing, but I should probably get up.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly. I looked around, freaking out and immediately blushing. I fell off the bed in a panic, and Shikamaru started laughing. "W-wha-?" I stuttered out, confused on what was happening. Shikamaru slowly stopped laughing and explained what happened. "Basically you jumped on me and then fell asleep, I carried you all the way here and let you sleep on me." He explained, walking towards me and reaching a hand to help me up. "Oh." I blushed, grabbing his hand and standing up.

I walked into the bathroom, and pulled out some clothes from the seal on my wrist. (Idk you choose what the clothes are.)

Shikamaru and I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "What we're you two up too?" Kiba asked with a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows. Me face went slightly red and I looked away while crossing my arms. "Nothing." Shikamaru replied while glaring at Kiba. "Mhmm..." Kiba said sarcastically and continued his conversation with Ino (idk). Shikamaru rolled his eyes and turned back to me.

|Third Person POV|
Everyone was talking about something with someone, laughing and yelling. All the sudden there was a big crash. Sakura screamed, then Ino screamed, scared by Sakura's scream. Everyone looked outside and it was pouring. Lightning split through the sky, causing a bright flash of light. The thunder shook the house, the Sensei's running down to where the kids were, because they heard the screams.

"What happened?!" Kurenai (Idk how it's spelled) shouted in a panic. "Nothing really, Sakura screamed because the thunder scared her, than Ino got scared by Sakura's scream and she screamed." Shino replied shrugging. "Oh, okay." Kurenai said, nodding a bit.

Another crash of thunder came and Naruto's eyes widened, him being absolutely terrified of thunder, he jumped onto the closest person, who was of course, Shikamaru. He wrapped his legs around Shikamaru's waist and hid his face in Shikamaru's neck. Shikamaru blushed and looked down at Naruto in confusion. "What's wrong?" Shikamaru asked staring down at Naruto. Naruto just whimpered and buried his face farther into Shikamaru's neck. Shikamaru seemed to get what he was afraid of and tried to go to they're room unnoticed.

"And where are you going?" Kakashi asked, making Shikamaru stop in his tracks. Luckily, Shikamaru's back was facing Kakashi, so he couldn't see Naruto. "Going to my room." Shikamaru said, still not facing Kakashi. Kakashi raised an eyebrow, knowing something was up with Shikamaru. "Mhm..." Kakashi said slowly, putting his book away. Kakashi 'poofed' in front of Shikamaru, freaking him out. Kakashi raised an eyebrow (again). "Why are you holding Naruto?" Kakashi asked a bit too loudly for Shikamaru's liking. Shikamaru's face went red and he shushed Kakashi. "He doesn't like thunder." Shikamaru replied, looking away from the man. Kakashi nodded and disappeared again, allowing Shikamaru to continue walking.

[Timeskip]
[15 Mins Later]
Naruto stirred, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "You up?" Naruto jumped at the voice. He looked around and found himself face to face with Shikamaru. Naruto scooted back a bit, as they're faces were very close together. "What happened? Where are we?" Naruto asked, looking around the room. "Well, we are in our room, and, you got freaked out by the thunder-!" Shikamaru got cut off by Naruto yelping, and a loud crash of thunder. "Hey, hey, it's alright..." Shikamaru whispered in a soothing voice, pulling Naruto onto his lap and playing with his hair.

After a little while, they both fell asleep, Shikamaru leaning on the wall and Naruto curled up in his lap. Shikamaru's head was leaning on Naruto's. "Hey, do you guys want to..." Someone said, slowly opening the door to they're room (Luckily Naruto had his henge on). The person immediately stopped talking and they're hand shot over they're mouth. "Sakura are you..." Ino said running up to her, gasping at the sight of Naruto and Shikamaru. Sakura just pointed at the two and looked at Ino. Ino nodded her head and the two ran back down to the living room.

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW!" Sakura and Ino shouted at the same time, eyes still wide. "What?! Is there an alien?! CALLED IT!" Kiba shouted, jumping up and pointing at the two females. Sakura rolled her eyes and shook her head, quietly whispering 'idiot.' "Follow me!" Ino shouted, gesturing everyone to follow her.

Ino slowly opened the door to Shikamaru and Naruto's room. Kiba slapped a hand over his mouth, quietly screaming. Sasuke's eyes widened, but he acted like his usual brooding self. Neji rolled his eyes and just whispered 'knew it.' Everyone else was either just pointed and opening and closing they're mouth or standing there with they're mouth agape. A flash of lightning split through the dark sky as it was nighttime. Naruto's eyes shot open and he buried his face into Shikamaru while shaking. Shikamaru slowly opened his eyes, hearing the heavy breathing of Naruto. Shikamaru whispered soothing words into Naruto's ear while rubbing his head, trying to calm him down.

Shikamaru heard the whispering of the others and shot a death glare at them, sending shivers down they're spines. "What are you guys doing here?!" Shikamaru whisper-shouted angrily, still glaring at them. Sakura and Ino s eyes widened and they ran off, everyone also running off. Sasuke, Neji and Shino being the only ones still standing in front of the door. They all just rolled they're eyes and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know it sucked lmao
(I'm editing chapters right now)
Words: 985