Cuddling In A Tree {Chapter 6}

Sorry if this chapters a bit long, I wanted to try and make up for not adding chapters, and can y'all please give me some ideas on how to add on to this story? I have really really bad writers block but I really don't wanna discontinue this story! Thanks! And also, can we just appreciate how beautiful Naruto looks in the photo?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Shikamaru's POV|
Once we arrived at the meat place (still don't know what to call it), Choji brought us to our table. I looked over at Naruto when we sat down, he was fidgeting around a lot. "Hey Naruto?" I whispered, nudging him. "Yeah, what's up?" Naruto asked, looking over at me. "You alright?" I asked him, as he was still moving around quite a bit. "Yeah I'm fine!" Naruto grinned widely. I nodded, not fully believing him.

Sakura and Ino were fighting, Choji was eating everything, the sensei's were all talking and being weird, Sasuke was brooding, Kiba was yelling while Akamaru was barking. And so much more randomness. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Kiba suddenly shouted. Ino screamed loudly, which scared Sakura, which made her also demon screech. Troublesome. "Oooh what is it?!" Naruto shouted, leaning towards Kiba. "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Kiba shouted. "I'm down I guess." Neji said, we were all pretty surprised. "LETS DO IT, WITH THE POWER OF OUR YOUTH!!!!" Rock Lee shouted, over exaggerating. "Wait, but where are we gonna play it at?" TenTen asked. Kiba stared at TenTen dumbfounded, as if he had absolutely no idea what the hell we were talking about. "SASUKE'S!" Kiba suddenly shouted (again). Everyone snapped they're heads back at Sasuke. "Hell no." Sasuke replied, glaring at us all. "Come onnnnn!" Kiba complained. "Ugh fine." Sasuke finally agreed. What a drag. I don't even want to do this. "Do I have to go?" I asked the group. "YES!" Naruto shouted, obviously (well to me at least) faking. I rolled my eyes, playing along with whatever he's doing. "What a drag." I replied.

Once we arrived at Sasuke's house, Sasuke decided to set some rules. "Done touch anything without my permission. And no asking questions." Sasuke told us, sliding open the door to the Uchiha complex (idk what it's called). We all walked inside, Sakura and Ino ohing and aweing every second. Sasuke brought us to a living room and gestured for us to sit down.

"I'll go first!" Sakura shouted. She spun the bottle, and it landed on Kiba. "Truth or dare Kiba?" Sakura asked. "DARE!" Kiba shouted back. Sakura was thinking for a bit. Sakura went over to Kiba and whispered something in his ear. Akamaru started barking, which I would imagine was his way of laughing. Kiba started laughing, and Sakura whispered, "do it!" Kiba walked over to Sasuke, squatted down, and flicked him on the forehead. Kiba ran back to his spot in the circle. An irk mark grew on Sasuke's forehead as he shot a death glare at Kiba. "What the fuck was that for?!" Sasuke shouted at him. "Blame Sakura not me! She's the one who dared me!" Kiba shouted back at Sasuke. Sasuke shot another death glare, this time at Sakura. Sakura looked away, pretending she didn't notice Sasuke's death glare. (Lmao I feel like death glare is my word of the day.) "You're turn Sasuke-Kun!" Ino said to Sasuke, fluttering her eyelashes. Sasuke spun the bottle, and it surprisingly landed on Naruto. "Naruto, truth or dare?" Sasuke asked the blonde. "Hmm... Truth." Naruto responded. "Why have you been acting so weird?" Sasuke asked. Naruto fiddled with his sleeves. "Uhehe... What do you mean?" Naruto asked, trying to act as if he didn't know what he was talking about. "You've been acting really quiet. Tell us why." Naruto eyed me, signaling me to help. "Hey Naruto, can you help me out with something?" I asked, trying to get him out of the situation. Naruto's eyes lit up. "Yeah! Of course I'll help you Shikamaru!" Naruto shouted. I grabbed his hand and led him out of the complex.

"You good?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't really answer that question." He replied. "You know you can take off your henge now, right?" I asked, slowly letting go of his hand. "Oh, right." He replied, whispering "Kai," as the henge released. I blushed a bit, coming to realization that I liked the blonde. Him, of all people?!