{Chapter 10}

Hellooo my children~ How have you been? Anyways~ let's just... Ok sorry this is awkward lmao.

Question, are the pictures at the top showing up for you guys? When I view it as a reader I can't see them.

Thank all of you sooo much for all of the motivation, I'm really trying to keep writing, but I've just been having a super rough time lately lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Third Person POV|
Naruto rubbed his eyes tiredly, as him and Shikamaru were up kind of late the night before (they have the same roommates as last time). "You up?" Shikamaru asked, walking out of the bathroom near their room. Naruto jumped a bit at his voice. "Hm? Oh, yeah." Naruto said, slowly standing up from the bed. "You still tired?" Shikamaru asked, walking towards Naruto. Naruto nodded while yawning.

Naruto changed and quickly followed Shikamaru down to the living room.

|Kiba POV| (I know you wanted this @pantone_518 (I believe that's your username).)

"Lets just be honest here... Did you two fuck?!" They're faces exploded bright red. "I'm leaving." Shikamaru turns around, grabs Naruto and walks back upstairs. I bursted out laughing, very obnoxiously. "Kiba! You can't say that!" Sakura scolded, hitting me on the back of the head. "We're all thinking it aren't we?" I rolled my eyes at her. Everyone looked at me and nodded while shrugging. Sakura walked off, pissed at me and I started laughing again.

I walked up the stairs and peaked through Naruto and Shikamaru's door. When I looked through Naruto mumbled something then flicked Shikamaru on the head. I let out a small laugh, as Naruto turned away from Shikamaru pouting.

I let out a Yelp as someone flicked the back of my head. "What was that for?!" I turned around to the person who flicked me. "Why are you spying on them?" "Oh... Kakashi-Sensei... What are you doing here...?" Kakashi looked down at me. "I should be asking you the same thing." I looked away with my hand on the back of my neck. "Uhm... Nothing?..." I ran back down the stairs and ran into a wall.

|Third Person POV|
Everyone heard a loud crash come from the stairs and went to check it out. "Uh... Kiba? What happened?" Sakura asked looking at the boy laying on the ground. Kiba looked at them quickly and then looked away. Everyone looked even more confused when Kakashi came down the stairs from behind him. Kiba looked at Kakashi then got up and ran off. Kakashi rolled his eyes while everyone just looked at him confused. Kakashi shrugged and walked away.

"What was that about...?" Sakura looked at Kakashi who was walking away. "Don't ask me." Neji you shrugged then walked away. Everyone walked back into the living room and sat down. "Hey guys!" Naruto shouted, jumping down the stairs excitedly. Sakura rolled her eyes with an irk mark on her head. "SHUT UP IDIOT!" She shouted, shaking her fist at Naruto. Shikamaru followed behind Naruto. "What did you ever do to her?" Shikamaru whispered to Naruto. Naruto just shrugs. "She's always been like that, at least as long as I've known her." Naruto replies, walking with Shikamaru over to a couch. Shikamaru rolls his eyes. "That's pretty dumb." Naruto nods, sitting down.

After a few minutes, Kiba sits down next to them. "Why the fuck are you two always together?" Kiba leans in closer to them. Naruto pushed him away. "No reason." Shikamaru nods in agreement.

——————————————————————

Fuck