1.7

We finally finished taking care of Arturo and everyone got back to business. Nairobi was counting the cash we were making and we were super excited. Some time after, Rio connected a TV and called us all to see the news. When the TV switched on, what I saw was beyond me. 

My boyfriend. My ex boyfriend. Since they knew my identity there was no point in trying to hide my name anymore. The police managed to collect information about me. 

*Tenemos Maria Gracia Piñedos novio con nosotros* was the news' title. 

NAIROBI:"Sicilia? Is this about you?" She said and I nodded. 

RIO:"Maria-"he tried to say but I stopped him

SICILIA:"Never call me that again. I am Sicilia not Maria."I said and turned to the TV. I was super charged with emotions and tension. 

*from TV interview*

EX BOYFRIEND:"...She was always problematic. A total madness, troubled, a pain is the ass...i wanted to leave her but I was afraid she might harm me."  that jerk was lying endlessly in order to get away with his own crimes. "She was crazy, thats why I tried to help the police catch her. To get away from her. She always had mental issues. Major family issues. Drugs and alcohol problems, self harm..." I couldn't take it any longer. I was embarrassed. The only people I cared about; Nairobi, Rio, Tokyo and Berlin was there, hearing that son of a bitch bluffing. I was devastated listening to my troubled past, filled with many many lies. And Denver was not even there to comfort me. 

Thinking all these, I stormed out of the room, tears in my eyes, hearing Nairobi shouting: 

NAIROBI:"Turn this motherfucker off!"she said and followed me. I wasn't in the mood for anything. But Nairobi grabbed my hand and stopped me. 

NAIROBI:"Chica wait!"

SICILIA:"WHAT! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING! YOU ALL MUST CONSIDER ME AS A MONSTER!"I was crying endlessly. I was interrupted by Denver who came in the room like nothing had happened. 

DENVER:"What happened here?"he said with full unconsciousness. I couldn't deal with this but Nairobi apparently did.

NAIROBI:"Denver you are unbelievable!"

DENVER:"What?"

SICILIA:"Fuck off Denver"I shouted and got out of the room with everyone watching. I spotted with the corner of my eye Berlin stopping Denver from following me and him following me instead. I didn't even try to hide my "relationship" with Denver from the others. 

I got into the main room where I had managed to sneak some bottles of alcohol in. I took 2 bottles of tequila, moved to a very remote room and started drinking... 

I had finished 1 bottle and a half, I had almost fainted. But I was Berlin running towards me.

BERLIN:"Sicilia are you fucking mad? What have you done?" he said checking my almost 2 empty bottles. 

SICILIA:"Berlin leave me alone. As my dearest ex already mentioned I am troubled, a mistake. I don't know what the Professor saw in me but he was wrong. I am useless, I don't know what I am doing here." I said finishing the rest bottle in one gulp. 

BERLIN:"Shhhh" he said and hugged me. "None of these are true and you know it." I was still crying  

SICILIA:"I dont know Berlin. Aren't they? I cannot keep a single person near me. I even managed to make Denver get bored of me."

BERLIN:"Then he doesn't know to respect a girl." he said "What happened"

SICILIA:"Nothing" I hided that Monica was alive, even though I thought I could rat them out. Berlin was like a father to me. He tried to caress my face but his hands were shaking. 

SICILIA:"Berlin, you are shaking."I said full of worry

BERLIN:"Don't worry Sicilia. Now I have to go. Please go see Nairobi."

....