1.10

Plan Valencia had one simple goal. To buy us time. 

FLASHBACK: TOLEDO

PROFESSOR: "What is the most important think in the heist?"

DENVER: "The money of course"

NAIROBI: "I agree"

SICILIA: "Its time" I said playing with my small dagger. Everyone looked at me and Professor nodded 

PROFESSOR:" Correct señorita Sicilia." he said and started talking about plan Valencia and how would it secure us time. I was hardly paying attention as I was excited for the night. We heard that there was a festival near the house so the younger ones, me, Denver, Rio, Tokyo and Nairobi had planned to sneak out and go there, of course without telling anyone else especially the professor or Berlin. 

So after the class ended I went to my room and pretended to be asleep, but in reality I got ready for tonight. I had nothing with Denver yet. We were just casually flirting. I put on a short tight black leather skirt and a red tight top showing off my boobs and ass. I put some extravagant sunglasses and earrings some black and silver chains and letted my hair half up half down. As for my make up, I did a winged eyeliner with little pencil under my eye blended with black eye shadow and a bright red lipstick.I put a pair of my naked wolfe boots. It was a little bit over the top but that's what festivals are for. I grabbed my cigarettes,  a small flask and quietly went to Tokyo's room where we would all meet. I arrived there before the boys. So we were just the girls. We chatted for a bit drinking. 

NAIROBI:"Oye chica you look like a hoe" she said playfully 

SICILIA:"That was the point cariño" I said laughing and winking

NAIROBI:"Did you possibly dress up like that for a certain someone?" she said and my mind wandered to denver, even though nothing had happened yet. 

SICILIA:"I don't know what you are talking about" 

TOKYO:"Come on now Sicilia. He is flirting with you 24/7. And damn have you seen the way he's looking at you. When you are wearing leggings his eyes are glued on your ass. Not that we can blame him, especially with this skirt" she said and I blushed, playfully hitting her arm

SICILIA:"I appreciate your comment my beloved Tokyo but I assure you nothing is going on between Denver and me"

NAIROBI:"At least admit that he is hot" she said making me picture Denver and smirk

SICILIA:"okey okey yeah I wouldn't mind fucking him to be completely honest" I said smirking and both girls laughed when the door opened revealing a smirking Rio and Denver. We all stood up and my sight immediately fell on Denver. He was wearing Berlin's jacket. He was starring me in shock. I did a good job dressing hot. He smirked at me with a cigarette in his mouth. I grabbed my own packet and pulled a cigarette placing it on my lips searching for my lighter, realising I had forgot it. Before I managed to ask Tokyo for a lighter Denver approached me and offered to light my cigarette. I starred deep into his eyes while he was lighting my cigarette. The sexual tension was over the top. 

RIO:"You two can go and fuck already" said Rio grinning, and making me lose my eye contact with Denver.

DENVER:"Callate tu" Denver said glancing at Rio and then back at me giving me a wink. Instant Butterflies. 

NAIROBI:"Ay vamos. The festival has already started" she said and we all left Tokyo's room, with Denver mocking Berlin, making us all laugh

After around 20 minutes of driving with Professor's car we arrived at the festival. It was in a small lot with a small bar with a hot barman. We all approached the bar.