1.11

I woke up with an extreme headache. I opened my eyes and scanned the room around me. As my eyes were starting to unblur I managed to make out some voices

DENVER:"She's awake. Berlin she's awake" he shouted and rushed somewhere.

BERLIN:"Move" he said sternly. "Sicilia? Can you hear me"

I nodded my head slightly as I was still hurting a lot. I tried to stand up but I immediately felt dizzy.

BERLIN:"Easy there princess you had a good hit."

SICILIA:"What happened"

BERNIL:"A grenade exploded like half a meter next to you and made you hit your head to the wall. Pretty badly. "Now rest we will leave you alone"

SICILIA:"No I don't need to rest I am fine" I said and stood up, this time without falling. "What are we doing?"

DENVER:"Voting"

SICILIA:"For what exactly?"

BERLIN:"Nairobi here believes its best to sent Oslo out."

SICILIA:"What? No way! Nobody is leaving!!"

BERLIN:"Thank you" Now where were we?

...

I was walking out of Berlin office. I stopped when I heard some voices. I opened the door and starred at awe.

SICILIA:"Oh my god Berlin" I said not believing the sight in front of me. Berlin was fucking one of the hostages, Ariadna, if I remember correctly. "Berlin you are sick can't you tell she is not in the state of mind to make such decision. This is rape you sick bastard."

BERLIN:"Shut up Sicilia, we love each other"

SICILIA:"Love each other?? You are delusional! Berlin! She's fucking scared for her fucking life" he was furious

BERLIN:"Ariadna leave us" she told her and turned to me. "Why do you care so much anyway?"

SICILIA:"Because she is a fucking human being Berlin and you cannot understand that! Your delusions on love are the reason for your 5 fucking divorces. Have you thought of that? You are unable to spot love lies from genuine love!" I thought he would be mad but he was just starring at me with a smirk on his face.

BERLIN:"You are right" I frowned "You are right I imagine things where they are not. This has been the reason for all of my useless love stories." he said broken.

SICILIA:"Berlin I am sorry I overreacted but I felt bad for the girl. "

BERLIN:"Don't feel bad for me. I've lived my life in a bottle of champagne. And remember every one of my romances had an expiration date. I am dying in case you forgot"

SICILIA:"Please stop saying that" I said and hugged him, he hugged me back. We stayed there for some minutes "Andres you really are a great man"

BERLIN:"You are an amazing woman Maria" I smiled. I loved Berlin with all my heart. He was a great leader, a man with honors, ethics and dignity.  We shared a passion for art and philosophy and we had a common aspect towards life. "I really wish I had met you earlier. You would have been the perfect woman for me" I smiled."But what can I say. Denver beat me to it." I scoffed and he laughed. "But I could never allow myself to betray you." he stopped to take a deep breath. "I am dying Sicilia. But Denver has his whole life in front of him. And despite what I say in front of him. He loves you Maria, he loves you so much. I am actually impressed of how much he does. Even me. So please maybe you should consider just talking to him. And imagine this is coming from me" he scoffed and I smiled.