The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Four

• Dedicated to Breaking Benjamin

Hello readers! Haha that sounds to posh lets try this agin -Come to the dark side we have COOKIES!! Haha that sounds better :)

So how are you people this fine night/morning/afternoon/the day after? I am just wonderful in case you were wondering.

Sorry this took so long to get up, I've been getting sidetracked all afternoon. I won't bore you with my chatter I'll let you get to it :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Four

Rohanna's POV

            I'm practically bouncing with excitement in my seat at the moment and Kinsley is busy laughing at me.

            Why you ask? Well it's simple. I'm sitting in my dream car at the moment and there are so many buttons to push that I am literally going out of my mind. If you were in my position, I'm sure you would be doing the same thing.

            "Ro-Ro, calm down" Kinsley chuckles.

            I smile at the use of my nickname. Many people call me Ro-Ro, but when Kinsley does it just sounds better. I'm going to get other people to call me Anna know instead of Ro-Ro, all rights for that one go to Kinsley as of this moment.

            "I wish I could, really I do, but I'm having some difficulty" I confess my fingers itching towards the buttons on the stereo.

            I look at Kinsley asking for permission before I push anything.

            Kinsley chuckles, "Go ahead"

            I grin and press all the buttons that look safe.

            "Ro-Ro where do you live?" Kinsley asks.

            It might be a good idea if I told him where I live. We could be driving around aimlessly for hours if I don't.

            "23 wood haven crescent"  

            Kinsley nods and turns off of the highway.

            "So where you from?" I ask generally curious.

            "Here" He answers simply.

            "Oh. How come I haven't seen you around here before?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

            "I moved in with my cousin, over in San Antonio" He tells me.

            "Cool, what brings you back to the little town of Ginger?"

            "I have family and people special to me here. I came to visit and bring one of them home with me"