The First Time I saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter 1

Hey there, me again

No school for me today, the only good thing about snow :) Because I have no school to interfere with my writing time, and I have been working on this chapter all week, I thought I'd upload for y'all.

My mom was telling me this story about a women who had just had her baby, and the cops showed up on her doorstep one day. Appartently, someone had put her baby on ebay!! Ebay!! Can you believe that? There was a pic with all the baby's info! I was like holy shit who would do something like that? Someone evidently.

Enough of my rambling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One

Rohanna's POV

"Rohanna would you hurry up, I need to be at work on time for once" My mom shouts at me from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Mom, Patience is a virtue that you don't have" I say, slamming open the door and marching back into my bedroom with my make-up bag tucked under my arm.

"I have patience, just my patience level for you isn't very high" Mom snaps.

"Good to know" I then slam my door so I no longer have to listen to her annoying voice.

Ever since dad left us for some hoe half his age, things haven't been the same. Mom got into things I could never imagine her doing when she was still with dad.

Alcohol for example.  It's like her life line now.

She's not abusive or anything like that; she just drinks so much that because of the amount of money she spends on booze, we can't pay our rent.

We don't have a lot of money as it is; well we do only because Mom's job pays a lot. Whatever, the only reason it plays a lot is because she's having an affair with her boss.  She won't say, but I know.

The other day she told me she was heading to work, sure I thought this was actually true. After school that day, I had to call her to tell her that I wouldn't be home that night since I was staying with Genesis -not like she cared anyway- but when I asked for Bernadette Togas, the secretary said she and their boss Mr. Roberts both called in sick that morning. Of course I had to laugh at this because I watched my mom walk out the front door telling me she was off to work. Now I know that was a load of bull.

Mom has gotten sloppy; she keeps leaving accidental hints around, which give me, proof that she is having an affair with her boss.

"Rohanna, I'm leaving"

The only sound after that, is the slamming of the front door as my mom struts out in a mini pencil skirt, that no women should be wearing after the age of 35- like Stacy and Clinton would say. They are the fashion guru's, they know what they're talking about- and a dark purple v-top that shows way to much breasts.

I finish straightening my hair after my morning shower and run into my massive closet to figure out what to wear for my first day of school.

It has to something, pretty and casual. I'm the most popular girl in the school; people wouldn't want me dressing like a homeless person. No offense to homeless people though.