The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Seventeen (Final Chapter)

Here it is, the final chapter of Rohanna and Kinsley's story! Enjoy lovies :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Seventeen

Rohanna’s POV

            I trip on my wedges as I go but nothing will make me stop. Not even the sound of my father’s frantic cries from the porch. Tears fall from my eyes causing me to push myself further away from the person who caused them. I break through the trees of the woods, hopping on one foot to rip off my wedges to make it easier for me to run.

            I hear Dad’s footsteps and shouts grow closer. Without sparing a glance behind me I rush forward, holding up my long sun dress. This was not the right outfit choice for today.

            “KEGI” I holler at the top of my lungs without slowing down, “KINSLEY”

            “ROHANNA STOP PLEASE” My father shouts behind me.

            I don’t answer I push myself harder to put a distance between us. I never wanted to see him again, and I just had to pick up a babysitter notice for his kids. Why didn’t I look at the last name? Evidently I wasn’t thinking when I picked up the notice.

            I choke on my tears as a tear sounds though the woods. Sparing a glance down I see that just below my butt my dress has ripped. I smile softly now capable to run faster and push myself harder.

            “KINSLEY” I screech, “KINSLEY”

            I have no idea why I thought it would be a good idea to run into the woods. Or why I even thought Kinsley would be in the woods. Or why I went for Kinsley instead of home in the first place. I guess I’ve known it all along, ever since I laid eyes on him at the party. I loved him. He was the only person I could go to for help and he’d be there. I need him the most now, and something was urging me that he’s in the woods.

            I come across a sparkling blue patch of water, and I no longer here my dad’s cries for me to stop. At the back of my mind, I slowly start to give up hope that I’ll ever see Kinsley again. Now, I’m wondering why I’m so emotional lately.

            “KINSLEY” I holler once more, stopping dead in my tracks.

            No answer, no nothing. My heart breaks a little more with each passing second. A sob rips from my throat as my eyes scan over the trees. I turn back towards the way I came, wrapping my arms around myself. As I raise my head my eyes widen and a happy smile stretches across my face.

            There standing in front of me is Kinsley. His brown eyes cast on my face with worry swimming them.

            “Rohanna what-“Kinsley begins in a murmur.

            I step closer to him holding up a hand to stop his speech flow. Kinsley closes his mouth and looks at me intently. Two stray tears drip from my eyes and trail slowly down my cheeks. Kinsley steps forward and brushes them away with his thumbs, his hand skimming along my cheek slyly. He goes to pull his hand away when I place mine over it, keeping it in place. His eyes widen and he looks deep into mine.