The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter Five

Hey guys!

Sorry this took so long, I had to go get Donairs then I watched part of Dinner With Schmucks (Stupidest movie ever, besides Fantastic Mr. Fox).

Anywho I'll let you get to your reading!

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~

Chapter Five

Rohanna's POV

Come on baby dry your eyes

Wipe your tears

Never like to see you cry

Won't you please forgive me?

Slowly, I crack my eyes open to the song floating throughout the house.

As the person continues to sing, I smile.

Human By: Human League.

The song I sang my heart out to.

The song I wanted to perform for my first audition.

The song I wanted to perform at the café.

The song I always wanted to dance to with the guy I would marry.

The song I wanted to be hearing in my head the day I realised I was in love.

When I realised love didn't exist, was the day I scratch out that one.

The song that meant so much to me, and I don't even know the reason why.

I slide out from the warm shelter of the bed, and wander down the strange hall, rubbing my arms to for friction to warm myself up. The song still being sung in the background of my thoughts.

I arrive in the kitchen, the source of the song, when the part sung by a girl is on.

Kinsley, standing there only in his boxers sings nothing, obviously because the sections for a girl, but he could still sing it and it wouldn't sound all that bad.

I awkwardly sit in one of the chairs surrounding the table, not quite knowing what to do. This isn't my house and it's not like I know Kinsley all that well so I can't just help myself to anything.

I clear my throat loudly, causing Kinsley to spin around with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Morning sleeping beauty, what can I get for you?" He chirps.

Well doesn't he sound like little Miss. Sunshine? Guess mornings are his things. Not mine by any means.

"Some coffee would be nice, do you have any yogurt?" I ask, twirling my thumbs, something I do when I feel uncomfortable.

"I sure do, it's in the fridge, I'll start the coffee" He smiles and turns to his Kerug