The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck Chapter 3

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :)

How y'all doing? I'm doing pretty good, although I am a little hyper tonight cuz I just drank 3 bottles of a full sized Dr. Pepper, and I was using a sharpy marker.

Yea, So I'll let you get to the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three

Rohanna's POV

            Maggie and Damon have been flirting for the past 20 minutes and have finally made their way to the dance floor. Chad, Trey and Jamie all found girls, and could be anywhere at the moment. This leaves Kinsley and me alone in the corner where we first met.

            "So, how old are you?" I shout over the music, feeling the need to start up a conversation.

            Kinsley smiles, and shouts "20, what about you?"

            "18" I shout, dumping the continents of my glass down my throat.

            Kinsley smiles and takes the glass from my hand. "What did you have?" He asks.

            "Dr. Pepper" I shout.

            Kinsley laughs, "I'll be back" Then makes his way through the crowd to the kitchen.

            I smile and lean back against the wall, opening my clutch purse and fumbling around for my phone.

            I check for any new text messages, or any missed calls. Fortunately, I have none, not even any from my mom. She's probably over at Mr. Roberts's house, or he's at ours. I only hope that he's gone before I get there.

            I was going to stay over at Genesis's tonight with Maggie, but Genny told us she was staying at Josiah's to help him clean up in the morning. Yea, because that's the real reason she's staying. I mentally roll my eyes.

            I survey the scene in front of me, and manage to catch a couple winks from the guys. I want to shove my finger down my throat and make a gagging noise.

They're all players; I wouldn't even go near them. To top it off, they're all football players, and football players are not my type. Player's aren't either. Ever since Blayden, I've avoided football players and players to the best of my ability.

The only time I associate with them, is when I'm having lunch, and that is not by choice. Because I sit at the popular table, and most of the football players are popular, they sit there too. The only one of them I don't mind is Erik, he's actually really sweet and he has a girlfriend, who he'd never dream of cheating on.

Kinsley comes back with my Dr. Pepper, but I'm too lost in my thoughts to register in my mind that he's sitting beside me.

Tasha Woods gets up on the stage -Yes Josiah's house has a stage, his parents bring in bucket loads- and takes the microphone from the stand.