The First Time I Saw Her I Knew I Was Stuck ~Prologue

Hey guys! So this is my new story and my first go at a werewolf romance. Those seem to be somewhat popular and I know there overused but I wanted to try it out. So if you like it, tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Kinsley's POV

            The first time I saw her, I knew I was stuck.

I was walking in the woods to get away from the hustle and bustle of the pack house when I came across a beautiful girl with gold brown hair and the brightest shade of brown eyes, sitting on a homemade swing singing at the top of her lungs to a song by Celine Dion. I'm pretty sure it was the song from Titanic, but I can't remember. My thoughts weren't on the name of the song.

My heart literally stopped at the sight of her, my breath getting caught in my throat. Her voice sounded just like one of an angel, so soothing and soft. The sun was surrounding her, causing her to be the center of my vision, even without the sun she'd still be the center of my world.

I had to blink several times to make sure what I was seeing was actually real and not some game my mind was playing with me because of my lack of sleep. If it was, I wouldn't be able to live without finding the same girl from my dream. But fortunately it was, for when I opened my eyes again, she was still there.

I slinked across the forest floor, trying to get closer to her so I could see her better. I had to be close to her.

She still hadn't noticed me. I had finally found a spot where I could see her without having her see me. Behind a large rock which happened to be behind her swing.

I lie down and put my head on my paws, just committing everything from the way her jaw was set to how small her ears were to memory. The whole time my wolf was screaming, MATE, MINE, MATE, MATE.

I knew from the very first moment I saw her that she was the only one I would ever want, and that could only mean one thing. She was my mate. So it didn't bother me or freak me out that Reggie (My Wolf) was notifying me that it was so.

I was content in watching her, when I had to stick my mussel too far into the ground and inhale. Dirt shot up my noise and as a natural reflex, I sneezed.

My mate jumped up from her swing and looked in my direction, fear flooding her beautiful brown eyes.

No, No, No! I couldn't have her fear me.

 I stood up and slowly revealed myself to her, trying to show her with my eyes that I was not a threat.

When she saw my small size, a small giggle escaped from her lips. She slowly started to approach me with her hand outstretched towards me.

I didn't move, only watched her as she grew closer and closer, even though it took every ounce of self control I had to not run over to her and cover her faces in kisses.

She kneeled down and slid her hand under my nose. I sniffed it, knowing that was a normal reaction for dogs. I licked her hand to show her I was comfortable and not afraid of her. She smiled at started scratching beneath my chin.