T*

*unedited

Tomorrow and even weeks after were no different, Victor knew, as he stared at him unknown girl which was, in every each way, strangely familliar to him.

Day after day he would daydream about her at school, and night after night he would loose sleep, thinking about the stranger who unbeknown to him, was a cause for his sisters sudden and unknown death.

Every time he looked at her, he would loose just a little bit more of his self control.

He felt as though ground beneath his feet was starting to gradually evanesce, his heart jumping in his chest like it would if he were to ever sit on a plane for the first time.

After weeks of just staring right back at her, just as the Spring came into town, it only being seen on the calendars in peoples apartments and not in the nature, he mustered up some courage, before he approached her.

He wasn't sure if it was his, now sixteen year old mind, speaking but all he knew was that he was glad he finally got to see her face from a close proximity.

As he reached down to help her carry her transparent bags filled with groceries, he heard her quietly say "I got it," before he chuckled and still took them from her hands.

He heard the whispers around them, people passing and staring at both of them since everyone had kept to themselves, so even this act of kindness was considered unusual.

"You shouldn't be roaming around this place alone, it's not a good neighbourhood." he stated, as they both stood up straight.

He took notice of her being the same height as himself, but he brushed it of like it did not matter. I am still sixteen, I am still growing, he thought.

He never previously thought about things like these, his insecurities never showed in front of other girls, and he took notice of that.

"I'd think before I speak, if I were you." she responded, and from those words he felt chills go through his body.

His body never reacted in this way. He was utterly confused.

And he also took notice of not ever seeing her in his highschool. He wondered about it sometimes, before she answered his question. 

She continued: "I don't take commands from those younger than myself." she said with a smirk, as she had outwitted him.

Then, with the same speed that came the chills, they redacted, before he felt burning hot again.

Something in him ignited that same childish fire he once experienced eight years ago, and since then lost, when she tried to take her bags from him, letting her hands brush his, softly.

He was sure The Library of Alexandria could be burned down by this fire, for it was just as strong to take down every train of  thought he had by then, just how those books burned, thousands of years ago.

He thought of it as something imaginary, something his brain was trying to trick him into believing it had never even existed, rather than that it was left forgotten, for it would have hurted him even more, if he knew he had and lost something this important to him.

Something he was searching for, up until now.

Someone.

And he wasn't aware that it may have been his sisters passing that was the cause of why he got attached to her rather quickly, as her face was one of the last happy memories of his life.

His sanity was now depending on  her.

But it wasn't imaginary, it truly was only left forgotten and now that he got a whiff of it, he was determined not to ever let go of it.

His impish spirit beckoned him to test her boundaries again, making him summon his courage for the second time that day.

He wasn't aware though, that his impish spirit was dealing with the Devil.

He felt the sudden urge to touch her more.

He shook his head a little bit to get the thoughts to go away, smiling at her mischieviously.

Maybe he wasn't loosing his self control around her, but he was loosing himself.. in her.

As he carried her groceries back into her apartment, he felt strange, like someone was paying attention to his every movement.

He looked around, only to noticed his sister staring. He also noticed that she was now walking towards them, clearly not satisfied with the whole ordeal.

The path to love, they say is a thorny one.

Well, nobody really says it, but Victor could just feel like that sentance fitted what he was feeling and how his sister was looking at them.

What he didn't know was that Sara had already put two and two together about who this new person might have been, just by hearing her speak to others and by the slang she was using.

She was clearly from the area around them, but how come no one knew who she was?

She seemed like an ancient mystery, too hard to solve.

Even after going through all of senior albums in the last few weeks, she could not find her.

Then, something clicked after she saw her rolling up her sleeves while Victor was helping her by carrying her bags upstairs as Sara joined them.

'Astrid Ricci' obviously forgot about a clear indicator of her identity.

The marks.

The nail marks and scars that were still there, put by Anna and Sara in that same area as they were struggling to set Victor free, all those years ago, clearly too deep to be healed.

Sara remembered them well, because after a lot of their fights, Annas and hers, Anna would claw at her and pry her skin open, so that Sara had the same marks adorning her wrists.

Everything clicked, especially after seeing Victor and her together.

Sadly, the police could never truly say they had a murder case from some mere claw marks, since both girls were just aged ten and nine.

But Sara knew.

And as she eradicated Anna, Sara knew of the dangers that lay ahead if she were to put her claws into Victor as well.

Something had to be done about this situation.. and quickly.

__________

It's like 1:30 AM rn lol
wth am I doing with my life???

❤️ Also, I'd just like to thank everyone for 200+ reads and 86 votes on BF ❤️

T is ended with a note that also starts with a letter T:
Two more chapters to go!