O

Oh, how she hated girls! They were her disturbance in a world of boys, her perfect world!

Next time she did something as horrid as when she was three, she was six and it was her first day of school.

Her mother was dropping her off, despite her constant nagging about how she wanted her dad instead, but she knew if she threw a fit, it would only cause her more problems, so she stayed put.. and quiet.

In her refusance, she crossed her arms, waiting to be left in school where half of the people were boys!

And other half were.. girls.

By now, she had visited at least five different psychologist and none were aware of what was wrong with a child of her age. Of course, they knew what was evidently wrong, she preferred males over females, but the cause was unknown. Truly different from anything they have ever seen.

"Boy crazed" or "Obsessive disorder" they'd say, throwing other big words she could not comprehend towards her parents, while she clutched her dads or her brothers hand, refusing to be touched by her mother. When asked about it, by one of the female psychologist, she looked at her bewildered, as if she were the crazy one.

"I hate girls," she harshly stated, before turning away from her and going back to her brother. She stopped in the middle of the room and looked back at her once more, lips pursed, eyebrows furrowed, "and I hate you."

And she did. She hated her and she hated girls. She'd rather be alone, solitude and nothing else surrounding her, before she would want to befriend someone who would take what she claimes.

And as her mother hurried her into her new classroom, trying to kiss her before she left for work, she missed her cheek.. because she saw a boy.

She payed no attention to that well known hurt in her mothers eyes, or the unknown room, not even did she care about the looks she was recieving from others, as she bolted straight towards him, stopping right in front of the table, that white, wooden desk being the only thing separating them.

He looked at her from the other side, eyes the same blue as her favorite crayon and she felt it again.

Greed.

"Hello." she started and he returned the same "Hello" back, both smiling at each other. She felt it again, her heart bouncing in her small chest.

Craving.

But it happened so often whenever she would meet another new boy, that she was used to that feeling.

She still craved it and she was still greedy.

Hearing a strange noise behind him, her eyes left his as they dropped below, on the floor right next to someone that was hers.

Anger.

She was greedy, needy and now she was also pissy.

Then, looking over on the other side, she saw another one of those creatures with ponytails, approaching something what she already had marked and what was clearly already hers.

Since her birth, she was different. Since then, she was an enigma and her brain functioned as one, too.

So she pushed the desk away, grabbing the creature on the right, that was sitting down on the floor and playing with a toy, by her hair. The girl started screaming and she ignored her, dragging her by her hair before grabbing another ponytail of the creature on the left.

Now, everyone in the room was again staring at her. Nevertheless however, she continued on.

She proceeded with hitting both of their heads on the desk she had just moved with as much force she could muster, red sprawling everywhere, staining those girls shirts, droplets even flying enough to hit her cheek.

Before she could do any more damage than hitting their faces on the desk two times, she was forcefully grabbed by someone and tugged away from the room.

The boy was screaming too, she had just now noticed that, but the fact that those girls were screaming, indents in faces clear as day, cuts and bruises already forming on those bloated faces, made her estatic.

She was proud.

At least now they knew not to approach him.

While she boasted herself, her head yelling words of support, she was dropped off into the principals office, her parents then called just to be told to "Come and pick her up."

Her parents found out what had happened and so when they came back home, her brother still in kindergarten, she was tugged into their bedroom.

Nothing else worked, no therapy had helped, talking showed no effect, so they decided to fight violence with violence, thinking maybe that is how she would realize what she was doing to others.

So she was grabbed by her arms and slapped, tugged and then bent over her fathers knee as his belt hit her again and again, bruising her bum cheeks and then his belt came down on her once more. All the while, they were both screaming at her, hectic scene truly not being expected by none that day.

She felt nothing of the physical pain, the fact that her dad was doing this to her, was hurting her psychologically more than anything.

And so she started hating school too.