Chapter 6: Breakfast

GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE, FOREVER, it's just I had exams and coursework and all that jazz so I had to focus on schoolwork and revision instead of focusing on this :(

I am kinda stuck on what to write anyway, so what I've decided is to skip it ahead from around July to around December 17th (the day I'm posting :D)

So basically, what's happened in those 5 months is, Macy has broken all contact with Dan and Phil she could, and she still hasn't gone back to collect her things. Dan, Phil and Rachel went back to England. She was living in a small rental flat until TW found out then she lived with them for a month. She ended up buying a small house in Florida but the previous owners still hadn't got a new house so she couldn't move in yet. Nathan had got a girlfriend in around September. Dan, Jay and Tom are still single. Rachel and Phil & Siva and Nareesha are still together. Max and Michelle got back together.

That's about up to date now :) thank you if you did read this, as you know what's happened. The people that didn't read this have no idea what happened so you're the good ones :D

Thank you for nearly 2000 reads! I actually can't believe it. I LOVE YOU ALL!

-nathans0 xx (what Macy is wearing in the sidebar)

-----

I woke up and opened my eyes slowly and shuffled around to lie on my left side. I picked up my phone from the side table and pressed the button at the top to unlock it. The time read December 16th 2012. I yawned and closed my eyes, rolling over to lie on my right side. I opened my eyes and saw five pairs of eyes staring right back. I screamed and fell off the other side of the bed, pulling the sheets with me. I popped my head back up and two pairs of eyes were over my side of the bed, one set a vibrant blue, the other a pale green.

"Macy? It's just us. Nathan and Jay?" A voice said softly so I just poked my face out from above the sea of duvet. Jay was right, it was just those two.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I pouted and whacked him across the arm. They both chuckled.

"Sorry, its just that breakfast is ready." Nathan grinned as he knew that would get me up. I slowly rose to my feet, the duvet unravelling and falling to the floor as I did so. I stretched and yawned slowly.

"When did you get a tattoo?" Jay asked, moving closer and standing in front of me. I tugged down the hem of my tank top and looked away from him.

"Why?" I asked, taking a step back. He stepped forwards with me until I was pressed against the wall.

"Let me see..." He said softly and took a small step backwards. I felt his hand hover by my waist, then he lifted the bottom of my top to around my stomach. His fingertip lightly traced the black ink on my hip bone. "What is it about?"

"My sister. I don't know, I've always been close to her."

"What's her name?" He said, placing a hand over it.

"Stella." I smiled and looked up at him. "She's still alive, I just thought it would be a nice representation of out friendship."

"Oh good, I thought it might have been something to remember her by..." His curls fluttered in the cold breeze wafting through the window. I shivered.

"Jeez it's cold." I frowned then leapt forwards to wrap my arms around Jay. He was wearing a thick wooly jumper so it was nice and warm. He chuckled and hugged back. My stomach growled loudly, breaking the 'moment' we were having.

Jay laughed and sniffed the air. "Looks like your breakfast is ready now."

I didn't have to think twice as I let go of Jay and ran past him into the kitchen area, sniffing the air like a police dog. I spotted Max laying the food out onto a plate with the cutlery and a glass of water by it on the breakfast bar. I leapt through the air and landed right by him. He looked startled at first, but then just laughed as I started to devour the food.

As soon as I was finished I leapt back over to Max and hugged him sideways. "Thanks mate!" I grinned at all of them watching TV and bounded back to my room, where Jay was only just coming out from.

"You done already?" He chuckled and I just nodded.

"Yes now move out my way Bird, I gotta get changed." I kissed him on the cheek and shoved him out the door, slamming it and smiling to myself. Wow, someone's a bit hyper today. I ran over to the mirror and frowned. Did I really look like that? My hair was a mess, I had no makeup on, and I was wearing an old, baggy tank top and some pajama shorts which were frayed. I shuddered and quickly took them off and replaced them with a dressing gown. I plodded over to my wardrobe and picked out some clothes. My mind was thinking 'biker chick' today, so I pulled out some black leather high waist shorts, striped sheer tights, a two-tone sleeve top, and a black satchel bag. I shoved my phone, purse, and everything I needed into the bag and hopped over to my dressing table. From underneath it I pulled out a pair of black Doc Martens, and from my jewelery box I took out plain stud earrings and a big black ring. I shoved a silver cross necklace over my head and looked up into the mirror. I applied my eyeliner a bit thicker today and the rest of it the same, then brushed through my hair simply and left it at that. I skipped over to the door and opened it, then walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Siva asked as I was on my way.

"Christmas shopping!" I grinned and carried on walking.

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" Nathan frowned and I looked down at my outfit.

"Oh, shit. I forgot about that! I don't have anything that goes with this though..." I pouted.

"Wear this." Someone shoved a black leather jacket in my face and I saw a pair of hazel eyes staring into mine.

"Thanks bro." I grinned and slipped it on.

"You know, that looks suits you." Tom smiled and hugged me. "Now off you go and buy us infinite presents!" He grinned and shoved me out the door. I opened my mouth and giggled, but he just winked and slammed the door. I pouted and looked straight through the eyehole, where I knew they would be looking. I heard a small gasp from the door and them all laughing, so I just smiled and walked down the path to the street.

-----

I'M ACTUALLY SO SORRY IT'S SHORT! I just wanted to get a bit of TW in there. DON'T WORRY DANOSAURS AND PHILLIONS, THERE IS GOING TO BE MORE PHIL&DAN IN IT SOON!

Sooo, I tried to make it more fan-ficcy for you, like intimate moments and stuff like that. What do you think? Should I add more things like that, or should I just carry on like I did before.

Please let me know what you think down in the comment section below, also, please vote and tell your friends about this story, I'm fairly proud of it, seeing as it's my first fanfic I've ever written ever ever. LOVE YOU ALL DUDEZ.

(I was thinking maybe we could have a goal! 2,100 reads in in total? That sounds reachable :) I LOVE OU GUYS FOR ETERNITY OKAY. SERIOUSLY. xo

IF THERE ARE ANY SPECIFIC THINGS IN THE STORY YOU WANT TO SEE OR ANY SHIPS/COUPLES YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPENING, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR ON MY PROFILE.

Thank you again! LOVE YA.

-nathans0 xox

(Also, if I don't manage to update within the next week, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!)