Chapter 4: Twins

SO! I'm deciding to update now because I had a flow of ideas in my head so I got onto my laptop as quick as I could! Aswell as it being 28 minutes past midnight and I can't sleep...

I honestly cannot believe this story now has over 480 reads. I actually just...I don't even know. The emotions are too much! GAH! I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY.

Thank you for reading! <3

-nathans0

-----

"Care to join me for coffee?" He smirked and I nodded as he lead us towards the lobby.

"So where are we going then? I'm guessing you know my favourite coffee shop, seeing as you're a fan." I giggled and he elbowed me playfully.

"Maybe..." He grinned and stopped about 50 meters from the main door. I strained my ears to hear a faint sound of a crowd screaming. Just as my eyes focused on the swarm of teenage girls running full speed towards the hotel, a chauffer coming through the glass doors, the loudness of the screams flooded my ears. The uproar coming from outside made me lose my breath. Surely he must know I hate crowds?

"Come with me." He grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. I nodded and he tugged me away from the door. Soon enough we were out in the back of the hotel, having gone through the back exit through the fire escape.

"Thank you." I sighed a breath of relief. He still didn't let go.

"Are you okay?" He tilted up my head with two fingers under my chin and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine." I huffed and stood up straight. I noticed him pull up his hood and put on some sunglasses.

"Have you got any?" He mentioned towards the sunglasses. I nodded my head and pointed to them hanging from the collar of my blouse.

"Right here, why? It's getting cloudy." I frowned as we started to walk.

"Just put them on..." He said a tad harshly and I did as he said without saying a word. We walked in silence to the main street, where there seemed to be no crazy screaming girls.

"Who were they here for? Is there some boyband staying at the hotel or something?" I asked and he just smiled at his feet.

"Dunno." He said and smirked.

"What?" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Nothing, nothing. Look, we're here!" He grinned and I looked up to see the familiar green Starbucks sign and I sped up to get inside.

"Oh damn I forgot to bring my purse." I frowned.

"It's on me." He said softly and I just smiled.

"Thank you." I said as we joined the one person queue. Soon enough the woman managing the till called us forwards.

"Um, I'll just have a hot chocolate, and for Macy..."

"Caramel Mocha please." I smiled at her. She looked between us and held out her hand.

"Sure thing. You two having a nice holiday together?" She looked bright eyed at us.

"Pardon?" We said simultaneously. She then said something unaudible so he just handed over the money. We collected our drinks then went to sit on the sofas in the corner.

We were sat there for a bit before I noticed his attention focused on something behind me. I waved a hand in front of his face and he refocused on me.

"Sorry about that," he frowned. "It's just those two over there keep turning around to look at you."

"What?" I said as I turned around to see who he was talking about, and saw, sitting my the window was two identical looking cheeky smiles.

"It's Jack and Finn!" I beamed as I leapt up and strode over to them.

"Hey Macy! We thought it was you." Finn shot a lopsided grin at me.

"I'm sort of fangirling at the moment, oh my god." Jack said, fanning himself.

"It's weird seeing you here, I've actually seen and met so many English people in the day that I've been here." I smiled and sat down in the spare seat.

"Who?" They said at the same time.

"Well I saw Dan and Phil at the airport and I'm staying in their apartment for a bit because I was stupid and didn't book any sort of hotel, and on the elevator going down to the ground floor this morning," I gulped from the memory of Rachel. "There was four British guys and an Irish one, and now I'm going to Starbucks in New York and I spot two more!" I grinned at them.

"Your boyfriend looks pissed off that you've left him for us." Finn pursed his lips and tried not to giggle.

"My boy...OH no he's not my boyfriend. He's one of the ones I met in the elevator." I said and turned back around to face the Harries twins.

"He sure looks like it." Jack nodded and I felt my face redden.

"Go away." I pouted and folded my arms.

"OH just go back to him silly, I can tell he's missing you!" Jack chuckled and gently pushed me up from the chair.

"Okay, okay. Wait, have my number, it'll be cool to meet up with you two again while we're here!" I grabbed a napkin and picked up a pen someone had left on a nearby table and scribbled it down.

"See ya!" I waved and walked back to where I was before. He looked pissed off completely.

"Who were they?" He frowned and clenched his fists.

"Oh they're just Jack and Finn." I said but no look of recognition passed his features. "They're English YouTubers too."

"OH. Okay! I just thought they were some creepy guys checking you out." He said and shrugged, finishing off his hot chocolate.

"Che...no." I frowned and gulped down the rest of my drink, it burning my throat slightly on the way down.

"Wanna go?" He said while standng up.

"Sure." I said as he put on his sunglasses again and yanked up his hood. I waved to Jack and Finn on the way out and we literally just stepped out the door and I heard the high pitched screams again and quickly turned to my right. There was a massive crown of girls sprinting at full speed towards us for some reason, and he grabbed my hand quickly and bent down.

"Get on!" He hissed in my ear and I didn't have to think twice. I jumped onto his back and slipped my legs around his waist and clung onto his shoulders for dear life. He stood up properly and steadied himself, before starting to sprint away back to the hotel.

-----

AH. Finally got a little moment between the two of them. WHICH ONE OF THE BOYS FROM THE WANTED DO YOU THINK IT WAS THAT WENT WITH HER? Please leave who you think in the comments!

Also I finally managed to get Finn and Jack in the story quickly, as it was requested. Hope you guise like it c:

I actually love you guys to pieces, so keep on voting! I'll add the next part on 35+ votes or 520+ reads :)

Love you, kay? <3

-nathans0