Chapter 2: "Why do you hate me?"

Hi guys! I decided to add in an Author's Note to this chapter and I don't know why. Thank you for reading, please vote and comment! It helps me to keep motivated and write more (even though it's shite) and it cheers me up at the same time. I know it doesn't take long to, so PLEASE! :D

Sorry, this one is probably going to be much shorter than the last chapter, as I knew exactly what I was writing on that one. I'm really not sure on this one and I'm literally just writing from the top of my head! Again I apologise for the sloppiness!

Thank you for reading! I LOVE YOU, BRO. I LOVE YOU.

<3 -nathans0

_____________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and frowned. It was unusually dark. I rolled off the side of the large bed and looked down at the uncomfortable clothes I was wearing, and then remembered I fell straight asleep in my clothes. I gathered myself up from the floor and rubbed my bum from where I fell on the floor. Yawning, I walked over to the door and sniffed. I could smell bacon being cooked! I licked my lips and felt my mouth water, then yanked open the door and ran to where the delicious smell was coming from. Dan was standing in the kitchen making bacon toasties.

“Evening!” He chuckled and I looked at the clock on the wall.

“I didn’t even realize how late it is. I don’t usually sleep until 3pm...” I said, laughing and sitting on the kitchen counter next to the fridge.

“Me neither, I got up about half an hour ago!” He grinned and passed me a plate with the food on it. I took a deep sniff in and got to work at devouring the sandwich.

“I love you right now, man.” I said with a mouthful of food. He smiled at me and cleaned up the frying pan.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked me while taking a sip of tea.

"I dunno, I didn't buy a return ticket so I don't know when I'm flying back to London. I only brought a few clothes with me to be honest." I swallowed the last bite and chucked the plate into the dishwasher.

"Hmm, well me and Phil are heading off to meet some of our American friends, and Rachel isn't doing anything today, maybe you could go shopping with her? New York looks like a great place for two girls to go shopping!" He said the last bit in a camp voice, making me laugh.

"Sure that sounds like fun!" I smile, looking up at him.

"Were you wearing heels yesterday? You seem to have shrunk quite a bit!" He grinned.

"Yes I was...go away being all tall and that." I pouted and stood on my tip toes.

He laughed. "I'm not that tall! You're just...small!"

I faked being offended and held a hand to my heart. "You dare call me a midget?"

He grinned and I saw a dimple form in his cheek. "I said no such thing!"

"Oh shush you. I'm only 5'6 okay."

He ruffled the hair on top of my head and chuckled. I walked back to the living room area and picked up the black boots I wore yesterday, then brought them to my room and took my long hair out of the ponytail it was in yesterday. I unlocked my suitcase and pulled out my hairbrush and took all the knots out of my hair, leaving it very frizzy. I sighed as I looked into the mirror in the en-suite and ran my fingers along a few spots on my forehead. Wearing no make-up yesterday was a bad decision - I look like shit today.

I walked back over to my suitcase, where it was laid out, wide open on the floor. I went over to the door and shut it and slid the lock across. I pulled off my tank top and shorts, then changed underwear. I opened the curtains slightly to spot the sun very high in the sky, not a cloud in sight.

I walked back over to my suitcase and hoised it up onto the large double bed, then froze when I heard a knock at the door.

"You okay?" Dan said through the door.

"Yeah, just getting changed out of my clothes from yesterday." I called out and he responded by drumming on the door with his fingers then walking off. That boy was crazy.

My attention went back to the small amount of clothing in my suitcase. I picked out a pair of khaki camoflage shorts and a dark red blouse which I tucked messily into the shorts. I picked up a small gold necklace and tied it around the back of my neck, then picked up my favourite nail polish: 'Dark Matter'. I coated my nails in the thick laquer and blew on them to dry them quickly. A few minutes later when I was able to pick things up without the nail polish going everywhere, I pulled out a beige bag with a cute decoration on the buckle, and stuffed all the things I needed into it. My purse, phone, book, keys, and all sorts of little things went in there. I set my bag down on the floor and from underneath the clothes in my suitcase, I heaved out my high, brown wedged boots and slipped them on, instantly making me 5 inches taller. I smiled to myself in the mirror and then facepalmed. I forgot makeup!

Quickly slapping on some conccealer to hide the spots, I lined my eyes with a smoky eyeshadow and added some liquid eyeliner with a wing as a finishing touch. Finally, I added a nude matte lipstick and slipped in some plain silver stud earrings, then picked up my bag and went back into the other room. [Outfit in sidebar]

Rachel was sitting there in Phil's lap, both of them watching TV. She looked up when she heard my door open.

"Wow! You look stunning! Phil, you and Dan can go now, me and Maria have some pre-shopping rituals to do."

"It's Macy." I sighed. "Rituals?"

"Yes, yes. DAN," she yelled. "Phil, you two go go now."

"What? Ok, bye! See you later." Phil grabbed his phone from the table and slid it into his pocket.

Dan walked out of his room and stopped when he saw me, then smiled. "You look nice."

I blushed and looked at my feet. "Thank you. Now go!" I giggled and shoved them out the door, then turned around and sat down on the sofa next to Rachel. She looked at the door, then sat down on the other side of the sofa. "What are these rituals you speak of?"

"Oh go away." She snarled at me and I frowned.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you have a problem with me? I didn't think you disliked me." I said back.

"Oh no dear, I don't dislike you." She said simply and folded her arms.

"So why did you say something in a tone of voice like that? And get my name wrong?"

"Because." She rolled her eyes.

"Why do you hate me?" I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

_____________________________________________________________

SO what do you think is going to happen next, and before I forget...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Argh it took me all day to write this up properly, I had to keep changing things because they weren't right and things like that. I'll try to update every few days, but with votes and comments, it makes me feel motivated to write more!

I have a goal for each new chapter. 3 votes for the next chapter to go up? It technically only needs one more, so go go go! I'll try and get at least 10 readers by chapter 5...I hope.

Thank you so much for reading this, and my rant of course LOL!

Bye for now!

-nathans0 <3