Chapter 3: Explanation

My excuse for not updating is that my laptop was taken away from me because I haven't done any homework whatsoever so far, and I managed to spend at least 7 hours straight, just on Tumblr. Hehe.

This chapter basically explains the ending to the last one, and I introduce some more new characters ;D

SIDE PICTURE is who I picture Rachel as. (Nina Dobrev)

Thank you for reading! Love youuu.

- nathans0

-----

"Take a seat." She said, patting the space on the sofa next to herself and smiling completely fakely.

I sat down slowly and looked straight into her eyes as I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

"So why? What did I do to you, I've only just met you!" I clenched my fists together.

She clicked her tongue then glared at me. "You're taking Phil's attention away from me! And I thought..."

"Thought what?" I sniffled.

She smirked. "Oh just..."

"Just what!" I yelled then clapped my hand over my mouth. I hardly ever even raise my voice, let alone shout.

She looked straight into my eyes. "Because I just thought that Dan had a girlfriend already, that's all. All the flirting you two are doing is obvious that he doesn't."

"Why do you hate me then? And how on earth am I taking his attention from you?"

"Hate is a strong word...dislike is more...no I hate you. You're just damn fake and trying to be the woman in both Phil and Dan's lives!" She shouted at me and I cowered in the corner of the sofa, my knees up at my chest. I could see the pure hatred in her eyes.

"I'm really not trying to take Phil or Dan away from you!" I whimpered.

"Prove it. I'll give you two days to get out of my sight." She cracked her knuckles, the sound resonating in my ears.

"Then what?" I blinked away more tears.

"I'll hurt you. Emotionally. Mentally. Physically, if I have to." She threatened, and she obviously knew what I'd been through as a teenager. I nodded quickly.

"Fine. I'll leave but-"

"You won't tell Dan. Or Phil. You won't tell anyone. You'll leave this hotel and won't come back, you hear me? I don't need some fat slutty teenager talking to me."

"Slutty?" I opened my mouth in shock. Sure, I'd been called fat before, but slutty?

"You're dressed like a whore." She looked at me, disgusted.

"Fine! You want me out of here so soon, I'll go out for a bit." I stood up straight and bolted to the door, not bothering to pick up anything on my way out. I ran to the elevator, and leaned against the wall, trying to contain my tears, but when I heard the ping of it's arrival, I burst out crying. As the doors opened, I looked straight down as I stepped in and pressed the button for the ground floor. I cried silently and saw the dark spots on the carpet from where the tears had rolled off my cheek and onto the floor. I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked up and behind me.

"Are you okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice and turned around completely to face him and see four other guys in the elevator too.

I shook my head and automatically burst int tears again. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my back and pull me into a hug. I grabbed onto his cotton t-shirt and scrunched it up in my hand, pulling him closer to me. I heard quiet talking amongst the five of them but didn't say anything. Slowly, I let go of his top and he upwrapped his arms from around my back.

"Thank you...sorry about your shirt..." I smirked and looked up into his bright blue eyes.

"Aha, you're English too! And it's nothing really. Do you want to talk about why you're crying?" He pouted and brushed away a bit of hair from my face.